Women with wigs..guys do you like them or do they freak you out?

lol!
Wigs can be fun, think of all the stuff you can do with them. It could help the lady by giving her courage to do something she would never do. Hell if it turns her into a bad girl then she ought to do it...

But then there was this time I was dating a woman. I never knew she had hair extensions. We went to bed and I woke up in the middle of the night with it on me, not attached to her, and I freaked. I took a book off the nightstand and tried to kill it!!! Needless to say, I pissed off my girlfriend and the relationship suffered for a while because of it...lol.

So there are good thngs and bad things about wigs or hari extensions.
No men with wigs however, do.
I have a few in my closet!
I wear them when I go drinking off post! That way if I run into an NCO or officer from my office, they won't recognize me. Originally Posted by lil red Robin
Wait... what... Ohhh... you meant the ones you wear on your head... Right? I was flabbergasted since everything else on you is all natural. Oh wait ... it is right? Oh, never mind ... I still love you anyway. I gotta go recharge the cattle prod....
No men with wigs however, do. Originally Posted by Htowner
??????????? Frightening!
Wigs can be fun, think of all the stuff you can do with them. It could help the lady by giving her courage to do something she would never do. Hell if it turns her into a bad girl then she ought to do it...

But then there was this time I was dating a woman. I never knew she had hair extensions. We went to bed and I woke up in the middle of the night with it on me, not attached to her, and I freaked. I took a book off the nightstand and tried to kill it!!! Needless to say, I pissed off my girlfriend and the relationship suffered for a while because of it...lol.

So there are good things and bad things about wigs or hari extensions. Originally Posted by harleyguy
Now that is the funniest thing i read all freaking night, so did you kill it?? just asking, this is why i keep my hair out of sight, i don't want my hair bleeding, (im just joking)
nah! its all good. if she don't mess with my merkin i won't mess with her hair extensions.
WOW HARLEYGUY!
I will need to think about wearing it to bed if I end up fuckin this guy..but like what am I supposed to say 'um excuse me while I freshen up and come back as blonde? Noooo I loove fuckin with civies (no p4p guys) I think I will just get up before he does get sexy and wake up next to him lookin blonde and hide the wig and play stupid make him wonder who he left with..they little joys in my life!

Nice Ginger! I might need to get your #!!
I love wigs.

Lisa Lisa thats what its all about having fun exploring new looks good for u. and I am glad I made u smile!

Trnch..It looks REAL it really does its so much fun wearing it incognito when I am singing Its like an escape...I do not think I could sing without it..I tried once at this hotel lobby in L.A. after I checked in I went to the bar to grab a drink while I was waiting for the luggage and after the bartender started pouring he said "you look like you could use some Brittney Spears and handed me the microphone..um ya...The entire hotel heard me It was so much fun that all the ladies in the bar joined in and we ended up singing for hours ya but the next morning I was soooo embarrased the hotel staff was like "oh hi ms.cant sing for shit" I decided after all the looks If I want to play Rockstar I am wearing the wig! Here is a pic fromt that..

Where is the wig shots and video LRR...I missed it!

AND Gator...El CAPITAN extension is purrfect, i know I shared it with 2 other mouths!
YUM..goodtimes!

Okay, I will play a video of me singing so you know see what I mean..

...or NOT!

Maybe a NOT a good idea here...I promise the only sounds you will hear are HARDER FASTER DAMMIT!

Besides, it only sounds good with the wig on at the pub with others DRINKING

and me shakin it.

Any other ladies besides Ginger here wanna show off their wigs?

I will not lie I was just stooopid I spent 800 on long blond hair extensions once, I wanted the long hair that hit my ass look. Those hurt at night when you would lay your head down.. I had them on for 5 days then had them removed.
They looked great but OMG the little knots on your head, ouch!
Not a good idea ladies they really hurt and then maintenance is a bitch its no fun if you like guys pulling your hair during sex either because you are worried about your investment.

I think the best part about having them put on was the sexy hair dresser that spent 4 hours talking to me about her sexual interests..yum yum yum..
Too bad she was as straight as a board, I did end up setting her up with SOMEONE...

She was a naughty girl he took her out to a strip club to get get "warmed up" and all she did was mingle hand out business cards to the dancers.

No happy ending AT ALL.

Some of these civie girls are such bitches!

:ranting!

Kisses,
Cercy
I love wigs, and back in the day use to where T-falls, of course those were the big hair days. If my wigs could talk. lol I use to wear them on calls, go out dancing and wind up with those suckers hitting the floor or coming out in the guys hands. I threw one on a chair one time and my girlfriend thought it was her palmeranium.
I want to hook up with Ginger too, because I don't know of any good wig stores in this town.
Quoted by Venusnova
Maybe a NOT a good idea here...I promise the only sounds you will hear are HARDER FASTER DAMMIT!

It is amazing how good that can sound coming out of your mouth too VN
Wigs or not a big deal I think they are fun. Venus I have herd you sing and your voice sounded sweet to me. Of course I could not hear real good with your thighs stuck to my ears. I think you should try out for American idle.
No Wigs! I was seeing a new R&T+ and noticed that her hair felt like there were extensions, no big deal, right! As things progressed and heated up we slid off the massage table, she wanted me to hit it from behind (who am I to deny a log haired hottie). I proceed with one hand on the hips and the other with a hand full of locks (no extensions full wig). The whole wig comes off in my hands to reveal a short boy cut head of hair (action reaction), woody went instantly limp with no possible recovery. Nothing ventured nothing gained but damn what a SURPRISE!!!
makes me wonder if there are other parts held together with duct tape
No Wigs! I was seeing a new R&T+ and noticed that her hair felt like there were extensions, no big deal, right! As things progressed and heated up we slid off the massage table, she wanted me to hit it from behind (who am I to deny a log haired hottie). I proceed with one hand on the hips and the other with a hand full of locks (no extensions full wig). The whole wig comes off in my hands to reveal a short boy cut head of hair (action reaction), woody went instantly limp with no possible recovery. Nothing ventured nothing gained but damn what a SURPRISE!!! Originally Posted by Hunteradventurer
That's would be my biggest fear. Grabbing a handfull of hair, giving a good yank and...........
"OMG I just pulled her head off, Now what am I going to do with the body?"