Chris Rock's 'bet he white' joke about mass shooters slammed as 'racist'

It was a clever play on words that was actually a subtle dig at the assumption that most mass shooters are white.

Unbunch your panties and move on. Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
this.

and when you are finished unbunching them, throw them in the Wash. I sense some of you shit your selves in anger over a black guy joking about white people.
I guess the snowflakes aren't just on the left.

I mean, triggered by a Betty White joke ?

Where's your blankey ?
this.

and when you are finished unbunching them, throw them in the Wash. I sense some of you shit your selves in anger over a black guy joking about white people. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Read correctly it's actually an attack on the presumption that mass killers are all white. ( which is all white with me. see what I did there ? )

Hey bud, they ARE alike. Identical twins tend to look alike.

Pretty comical how the right wingers in this forum are grasping at anything that moves to feel better about the utterly ugly world we live in, thanks to Chris Rock!

:ro flmao: Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

their bat shit crazy mommy got a two for one sale at the Communist kid market. how Capitalist of her!!!

BAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAA

No surprising you don't see anything at all racist about what Rock said. We'll remind you of that every time you claim any comment by Trump is racist.
No surprising you don't see anything at all racist about what Rock said. We'll remind you of that every time you claim any comment by Trump is racist. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Chris Rock jokes, Trump is Bat Shit serious..
Chris Rock jokes, Trump is Bat Shit serious.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

name one racist thing Trump has said.

we'll wait.
^^^ right - Media - Big-T says ' nice day ITS A RACIST RANT
name one racist thing Trump has said.

we'll wait. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Read correctly it's actually an attack on the presumption that mass killers are all white. ( which is all white with me. see what I did there ? )

Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
Then It wouldn’t not be inappropriate?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

what does "wouldn't not" mean?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No.
Lenny was right .

( Dustin Hoffman as Lenny Bruce )

[YOUTUBE]SOnkv76rNL4/YOUTUBE]

Racist.
Racist racist racist.
Racist racist racistRacist racist racistRacist racist racistRacist racist racist.
RRRRAAAAAAACCCIIIISSSSTTTT !!!!!!