favorite superhero

There was another "race" between the Flash (Barry Allen) and Superman in a post "Final Crisis" issue of "The Flash". I don't think an "answer" was given then as to which one is faster, but there have been several inferences that the Barry Allen version of The Flash is the fastest superhero. Of course this my "comic geek" side showing...LOL
Rorschach. I prefer anti-heroes and he's the anti-heroist.
I think Zorro would have to be mine...hehee
Batman. I am attracted to both powerful, influential men as well as quiet, distant types with a dark, mysterious side to them. So I would take Bruce Wayne or Batman. Both would be friggin' hot in bed and worth the emotional damage that they'd surely cause me.

I guess he doesn't have any super human powers, but that's alright. He still gets my panties wet.
Super Woman and Batman
Does anyone remember Mighty Mouse???? They took it off the air back in the early 60's because some wacko monitor group insisted MM was sniffing opium laced poppy flowers. MM had a thing for smelling flowers. My second fav would be UnderDog...........never fear UnderDog is here. LOL....
Superman and the Incredible Hulk
Wolverine and Superman kind of tie for me. I like them both equally, but for different reasons.
Also, I've got to add on a side note, I've always felt that Wonder Woman and Super girl are incredibly hot.
umm...Lynda Carter as "Wonder Woman"....she set the standard when it comes to playing a hot, sexy female superhero!
umm...Lynda Carter as "Wonder Woman"....she set the standard when it comes to playing a hot, sexy female superhero! Originally Posted by mstrdragon
Dude She is still hot!!!!!
Yep, Lynda Carter was the one I was talking about. She was and still is super hot.

The super girl I was referring to is the blond who played her in the Super Girl movie in the 80's. I seem to be developing a craving for blonds these days. Maybe it's because I've never been with a blond before.
I love Batman, Superman & the Flash but have to say my fav is the Phantom.

I have to go with txtraveler on this one. Finally watched Watchmen and Rorschach was amazing. But going back before Hollywood's current super hero infatuation. I would say Green Lantern.
Who is everyone's favorite superhero?

mine as of now is Spiderman

and to include x-men I'd say Wolverine and Iceman Originally Posted by geniusman
Well my super hero is geniusman Been following his exploits for over 5 years. Dale Sr is a close 2nd...JJ - 4 in a row....