Pelosi's hard line on impeachment splits House Dems

People like me continue to divide our country with our passive aggressive trolling.I'm big bag of nothing is well........a big bag of nothing Originally Posted by themystic
Congrads on your self-awareness...better late then never!!
I couldn't have said it better myself.

Here's your genius...
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/nan...-wall-funding/
Opinions differ on Pelosi.
Let's see if she can fend off the DPST impeachers.

have anything cogent or constructive to offer other than bowinig at the Pelosi Altar? Originally Posted by oeb11
What is it about Polosi that makes Libtards want to suck on her maggot invested hairy cunt?
  • grean
  • 03-12-2019, 09:50 AM
What is it about Polosi that makes Libtards want to suck on her maggot invested hairy cunt? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Pelosi & Feinstein use to scare the piss out of me. Then AOC got elected. They are actually pulling towards the center more because of that.
What is it about Polosi that makes Libtards want to suck on her maggot invested hairy cunt? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Mystic....? Care to enlighten the masses per this inquiry...? Curious minds want to know.....
Peloci better be careful.
Occasio-Cortez and Omar might rally their minions in her district and "Primary" her ole ass.
I’m thinking trump is beginning to move into resignation numbers so impeachment won’t be necessary. If he plays his cards right Pence will pardon a lot of people involved in the Russian investigation. That won’t stop other investigations but it will sideline the question, “ is the president compromised “
He will either be free and clear or long since removed by June of next year.

The Mueller investigation will end soon and that will be that. If Republicans do not see anything that absolutely requires them to remove him, then EVERYONE needs to move on. Show Up & Vote in November 2020.

I know that many people bitching right now have never been inside a voting booth. Originally Posted by grean
If Mueller found verifiable illegal collusion he should have brought his investigation to a swifter end months after it started.

But ya'll have been saying "Tick Tock" for the last 24 months not knowing that was the clock running out on your credibility.
Credibility has dried up just like Polisssss pus
  • grean
  • 03-12-2019, 10:31 AM
If Mueller found verifiable illegal collusion he should have brought his investigation to a swifter end months after it started.

But ya'll have been saying "Tick Tock" for the last 24 months not knowing that was the clock running out. Originally Posted by gnadfly

Who's yall. I thought he'd be removed within months.

I'd love to seem him disgracefully removed from office. He's an embarrassment to the office. He's a fucking moran. Alas, my personal feelings not withstanding, the bastard was elected and so far nothing has been made public that would suggest a charge worthyof impeachment. How? Who the fuck knows?

I've always wanted a thorough and complete investigation. Given the complexities, it's going to take time.

It will wrap up sooner than later. And the cards will fall how they fall for better or worse.

How have you gained this insight about her cunt? First hand experience?
How have you gained this insight about her cunt? First hand experience? Originally Posted by bamscram
The maggots between your teeth.
Credibility has dried up just like Polisssss pus Originally Posted by rexdutchman
I see that Lustys Pajama party didn't cover Grammar classes this time Rex. I see you and Lusty still managed to have a good time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gLN3QoN-q8
Mystic....? Care to enlighten the masses per this inquiry...? Curious minds want to know..... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Yummy yummy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq3YLhtuzTQ
The maggots between MY teeth. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

FIFY
Who's yall. I thought he'd be removed within months.

I'd love to seem him disgracefully removed from office. He's an embarrassment to the office. He's a fucking moran. Alas, my personal feelings not withstanding, the bastard was elected and so far nothing has been made public that would suggest a charge worthyof impeachment. How? Who the fuck knows?

I've always wanted a thorough and complete investigation. Given the complexities, it's going to take time.

It will wrap up sooner than later. And the cards will fall how they fall for better or worse. Originally Posted by grean
You and people like you. Being "an embarrassment to the office" in your opinion is not a constitutional reason for removal. You seem to be conflicted. You admit but you want President Trump disgracefully removed. For what? Why do you think "so far nothing has been made public?" Do you know a secret?

The economy is going great. The rule of law is finally being followed. Relax.