Introducing St. Searcher

Yes St. Searcher, that's exactly what it means!!
Will a Chef uniform do? Originally Posted by Das Ficker
Lol sorry I only get hot for military (no Air Force...), fire fighters and cops (no state troopers)

Bikers too. Real bikers. None of toys for tots crap. You have to have a record
[QUOTE=MaryBeth;1056961350]Lol sorry I only get hot for military (no Air Force...), fire fighters and cops (no state troopers)

Bikers too. Real bikers. None of toys for tots crap. You have to have a record [/QUOT

Does the felony charge have to be recent?
Lol sorry I only get hot for military (no Air Force...), fire fighters and cops (no state troopers) Originally Posted by MaryBeth
No state troopers?? I love those knee high cop boots. They wear those, right? Or is that highway patrol?
Hello Searcher! Its nice to see your "promotion" to be a moderator in two states. Good for you! I guess I need to send a combination of "Congratulations" and "Condolences". Haha! Congratulations for becoming a mod for the great state of Arkansas. And a message to say "I'm sorry!". HaHa!! Just kind of kidding about the I'm sorry bit. I understand that although being a mod is nice, and an honor, it can also be a lot of frustrating and upsetting work sometimes dealing with all you will have to deal with. Get your neck muscles well excersized, because with two states you might be shaking it a lot! HaHa! Just kidding of course. Right?

Seriously, thank you for agreeing to work long hours and late at night (and weekends) taking care of problems; and helping others solve theirs...for absolutely no pay. But you might get plenty of complaints if you like those!

I've known you for a few years now. I think you will be doing a great job in both states. I could have just said "Welcome". Oh well. LOL!
No state troopers?? I love those knee high cop boots. They wear those, right? Or is that highway patrol? Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Sig Heil!!

Gustapo boots look great when you're goose stepping!!
[QUOTE=Das Ficker;1056961426]
Lol sorry I only get hot for military (no Air Force...), fire fighters and cops (no state troopers)

Bikers too. Real bikers. None of toys for tots crap. You have to have a record [/QUOT

Does the felony charge have to be recent? Originally Posted by MaryBeth
Recent, no but if it doesn't come with club colors (full patch...I don't fuck prospects) then no thank you

I'm a picky whore lol
No state troopers?? I love those knee high cop boots. They wear those, right? Or is that highway patrol? Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I think that depends on the state but Arkansas state troopers don't wear knee high boots lol
Hello Searcher! Its nice to see your "promotion" to be a moderator in two states. ! Originally Posted by Relaxer
Thanks, but your missing a few.

Oklahoma, Arkansas, Ohio, Dakotas, Wisconsin, Michigan, Montana, Indiana, Minnesota

I guess I just love being beat up on. lol.
I think that depends on the state but Arkansas state troopers don't wear knee high boots lol Originally Posted by MaryBeth
You're probably too young to remember these guys, MaryBeth. My cops in boots fetish started early in life.

St. Searcher, I would've totally settled for a Seargent in boots, though. What a shame. A saint in boots just doesn't hold the same appeal. Lol
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (44.0 KB, 84 views)
You're probably too young to remember these guys, MaryBeth. My cops in boots fetish started early in life.

St. Searcher, I would've totally settled for a Seargent in boots, though. What a shame. A saint in boots just doesn't hold the same appeal. Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Lol is it bad that I have those exact same boots?
Welcome SS.

We hope you enjoy our little dysfunctional family here.
Read your thread for newbie gents, St. Good advice. Welcome from a newb.

Here's some boots for you, Ginger. Now I'm leaving before I get in trouble for going off topic!
Attached Images File Type: jpg puss-in-boots-1.jpg (124.2 KB, 55 views)
What the hell did you do wrong to get demoted to moderator? Originally Posted by Rockydoc

I led him down the path to sainthood ... suckers.

Odd, I do not see any arkietards apologizing to new modtard for the things they will do ...
I led him down the path to sainthood ... suckers.

Odd, I do not see any arkietards apologizing to new modtard for the things they will do ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Yes sir, you most certainly did. lmao