Chung Tran contact info?

If any of you ladies or gents have Chung's RW contact info please PM me for a discussion. Originally Posted by TC75
If any of you ladies or gents have TC75’s RW contact info please PM me for a discussion. Oh, let’s add reward to this.

Now with above post, how do u feel? Ur request is soooo $&%#^*€£
Chung always plays the know it all detective around here but has obviously been proven to be a danger to the community thus he’s been Banned. Do yourself a favor and stay away from him. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Chung has been a great contributor to this site. While you on the other hand hasn’t written a review in nearly 3 years, as a matter of fact if you took your total number of reviews and multiplied them by 70 you would still have less reviews than Chung. So other than troll and criticize, what’s your contribution to this information exchange site?, just curious.
Lol
Thanks for all the positive input fuckos but someone who can actually read and follow directions has taken care of this.
That is all. Originally Posted by TC75
This sounds like an invite for an admin to review all of your PMs.
Where are the mods at....
Where are the mods at.... Originally Posted by Analeese

I just noticed Bob Valdez is gone.....Mojojo and NYR have been mia since Oct
I made pancakes this morning. Originally Posted by E21932
I made pancakes too. Aunt Jemima.

Now, will everyone please post their RW contact info in case we ever get banned or disappear for a while and some wanker wants to contact us.
Must be a case of true love between the OP and Chung.

I’ll start.
555-1234
Call anytime at all.
If my mama answers, just ask for
Gilda Hobutt

POB 1
Dallas, TX 90210

I will admit that I miss Chung Tran’s contributions.
Please PM me TC75's RW info as well . . .
you mean like the way your buddy "ManSlut" was banned because he was deemed a danger to the community???

stop making up shit..

that is all. Originally Posted by honest_abe
I may have taken your post wrong and you are defending me for something the person you quoted in the past said about me, but for the record...

....I have never had a ban for anything other than these accumulative infractions over a 6 year period:

1. Unnecessary rudeness (x8)
2. Insulting remarks (x8)
3. Mention of drug use [fucking idiots for dopin’] (x6)
4. Thread hijack (x4)
5. General disrespect to others (x1)
6. Disregarding staff instructions (x1)
7. And my fave - Disrespect to a Staff member (x1)

Sidenote: If anyone knows if ~Ze~ can personally take an extremely thick cock and have her pussy eaten out by a Skilled Laborer in the Oral Workforce and Real World, please PM her contact info.
I just noticed Bob Valdez is gone.....Mojojo and NYR have been mia since Oct Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Ha. Wont be missed. NYr was a poor shadow of his former self. All that time in the Amazon away from internet connections and all. And Mojojo, pathetic.
I believe the OP should just leave his contact info with the Mamasan's in AMPville - surely CT hasn't stopped his yellow fever quest.
Mountain
---
------
---------
--------------
---------------------
--------------------------

Molehill
-
---

Any questions?
Ok........ so who ever likes pussy and amazing head more than rumors and wrinkled balls, cummmm play with kinky kayla. We need to focus on the ASS at hand or join a cock and ball worshipping site!
#SMDH