Victoria Lane coming back!!!!

lol I think I do but that ok I hear ya.

Just be careful in here u still on watch, but u know that youre being on extra extra good behavior.
im gonna see her cause I love that ass, but I don't want to get into the bs and the drama that aint my deal I know one thing, shes a good time.
I've seen VL a couple times, and there was no appearance of any pt. And unless it concerns your safety who cares about a SPs baggage? You're not there to marry her. Every woman both in the hobby and out has baggage. I love the sanctimonious bullshit on this site.

Note: Not talking about VL specifically. Just read a few threads today and this is where I put my comment.
lol I think I do but that ok I hear ya.

Just be careful in here u still on watch, but u know that youre being on extra extra good behavior. Originally Posted by bjwstw
fuck that! someone chirped at the mods or somethin. just doesnt add up . not one of em has said shit all year about nothin. and 2 valuable members are banned. they are still in their respective positions and that in itself is a load of crap. now im not tryin to get banned (lord knows they were itchin) cuz this site is useful for some things sometimes.
well osd got banned but then came back.
not sure why the other 2 aren't allowed to come back, hmm errr

They back anyway probably we just don't know it.
  • GP
  • 01-14-2014, 09:47 PM
They back anyway probably we just don't know it. Originally Posted by bjwstw
We know everything. lol
I've seen VL a couple times, and there was no appearance of any pt. And unless it concerns your safety who cares about a SPs baggage? You're not there to marry her. Every woman both in the hobby and out has baggage. I love the sanctimonious bullshit on this site. Originally Posted by Monnks
I didn't see any appearance of PT with VL either. I think the PT label gets thrown around way too loosely. In the years I've been doing this I can count on one hand the number of providers I've seen that showed signs of PT. Not saying all the rest are clean but I've seen little evidence that most have PT issues. As far as a SP's baggage, you're right. It seldom effects us. At least if you're smart about how you hobby. Heck, I know women outside the hobby that are 10 times the headache of any provider.
Specials? Originally Posted by J.J. Walker
No Specials JJW..same o same o
In his diatribe I believe XY claimed VL accused a "jon" of rape. Was this just the lunatic ravings of a madman? I will certainly steer clear.
In his diatribe I believe XY claimed VL accused a "jon" of rape. Was this just the lunatic ravings of a madman? I will certainly steer clear. Originally Posted by Bushman69
What happened to all that anyhow? It's as though somebody turned a light switch and closed threads, psuedo pimping, and the man of 300 handles all became a sudden non-issue.

Is that why everybody is clamoring for Paul back? I'd say something about him coming back if I thought he left in the first place.
No one ever leaves
No one ever leaves Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Sadly.... in some instances.

And others never shut up.

Wait a sec.... I resemble that remark! Never mind...

• Tiger
  • 01-15-2014, 08:13 AM
Sadly.... in some instances.

And others never shut up.

Wait a sec.... I resemble that remark! Never mind...

Originally Posted by gaijin1969
Did you say somethin'? lol
Did you say somethin'? lol Originally Posted by Tiger
Why isn't there a "like" button on the mobile site? Admin needs to get that fixed asap!