Trump fixing to go to woodshed

Yeah, whatcha wanna bet Trump goes batshit on social media. Biden stuck it to Trump and his flying MAGA monkeys in the Congress. And yeah, I have always a hard time listening to him speak, long before he was a senile vegetable (snick).

Let’s see what happens next.

Rage whining is a good prediction.
Yeah, whatcha wanna bet Trump goes batshit on social media. Biden stuck it to Trump and his flying MAGA monkeys in the Congress. And yeah, I have always a hard time listening to him speak, long before he was a senile vegetable (snick).

Rage whining is a good prediction. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if you say so
As usual, Biden outsmarted the congressional Republicans. And the Britt chick is terrible. Comedic, but terrible.
No mention of China.
As usual, Biden outsmarted the congressional Republicans. And the Britt chick is terrible. Comedic, but terrible. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

what brit chick? i didn't watch Biden drool nonsense bullshit.

why should i?

he's the real liar in chief

vote for Benedict Biden and vote for globalist bullshit

or vote for America First and Lord Trump the Saint of America!

BAHHAHAA
Holy shit! My party just made it worse!
My republican party has an Alabama Senator delivering the rebuttal.
To a nation with a 60 percent plus majority that believes in pro choice.
This would include women's reproductive rights. As in ivf!
Alabama is trying to ban ivf!!
How stoopitt are we?
We just about guaranteed Biden house and senate to the dems tonight.
The cancer of trumpf and maga has metastasized and infected the whole party.
The ass whooping is complete.

Good grief how stupid to put the cherry on top having Senator Britt fromm Alabama do that.
Every republican feels this Utter defeat tonight.
To think the whole world was watching.
2028 just became further away than thought.

Dems of this forum. Take over this thread for me. As a Republican. I surrender! Complete ass whoopin
No mention of China. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yes he talked about and hinted at the terrible trade deals trumpf had with China. As I've said.
It was a thorough wood shed moment.
... You think so? ... ... You trying to convince us
or yer-self?... Joe looked and sounded horrible - lies all night!
He even threatened the Supreme Court - and they didn't look happy.

His best line of the night - His economy is "the envy of the world"...

#### Salty
As usual, Biden outsmarted the congressional Republicans. And the Britt chick is terrible. Comedic, but terrible. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Well, you have to admit, she is pretty hot for a politician. But yeah, she should definitely be seen and not heard.

Anyway, IMO, Biden and the Democrats could not have had a better night. He definitely gained a lot of votes from people who were on the fence about Biden, (many Haley supporters) and thinking about voting for that immature acting orange piece of dog shit.

The statement that Biden said that resonated the most with me was, "you can't love this country only when you win." MAGA clueless cult members won't understand that, but everyone else knows exactly what he meant.

Rage whining is a good prediction. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... I was watching the whole thing with Trump.
We were laughing at some of the same things. ...

#### Salty
I'm predicting a larger than normal bounce in the polls after tonight's state of the union speech. It's gonna stick.
... I was watching the whole thing with Trump.
We were laughing at some of the same things. ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
God bless
I'm predicting a larger than normal bounce in the polls after tonight's state of the union speech. It's gonna stick. Originally Posted by winn dixie
... Just wanted to "Quote" this prediction from you.
... And we'll see... But what's a "larger than normal" bounce?

#### Salty
Gunna be comedy hour seeing the buffoon annihilate trumpf .
I predict also total bs comments from telegram Originally Posted by winn dixie
If you took the State Of The Union Address to be an attack on Donald Trump then Biden did an injustice to Congress and the Country. The purpose of the State Of The Union Address is for the President to talk to Congress about important issues facing the Nation and offers his ideas on solving the nations problems. It's not about undermining your Political opponent. So since Biden did indeed mention Trump, he failed.