Paying a provider's rent in return for all-access pass. Would you?

Yeah, I will confess, I have been that HELPFUL "friend" before.... I didnt want to get paid back BUT between the feelings and money, it got messy ....... Lesson learned .
Yes Originally Posted by Big Jake
Hmm, someone's looking for a nonsmelly place to take a chili-fed dump!
Let's go to professor Kinison for a final word on this. . .

Hey baby. . . .you want me to what?

Hmmmm. . . what's that?

Hehhheeee. . . pay your rent?

This is a great deal. . .it will be like you are my girlfriend, but not really my girlfriend and you will let me do things to you that no one else can do. . .and. . .why are you whispering in such a sweet, small voice. . .you what. . .oh, you are grateful to me for taking care of you baby? Hehheee. . .I like you too. . .you are soooooo cute. . .here is some more money, baby, for your electric bill and groceries too. . .what's that, your mom needs a liver. . .suuuuuuuuuurrrrrr. . .I can make a draw against my 401K. . .wow. . .i am such a lucky man. . .I get to. . . .

Huh? What?

[Provider peels off the human skin to reveal her true self from the jaw down in something akin to a horror movie]

WHAT THE. .. .OWWWWW. . .OWWWWW. . . .AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. . .AHHHHH. . . WHAT ARE YOU SATAN. . . .AHHHHHHHHH. . . FUCK ME. . .SATAN IS YOU BABY'S FATHER. . . . AHHHHHHHHHH. . .OHHHH. . .OHHHH. .

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW. . .FUCK. . .SOMEBODY FUCKING KILL ME AND PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY!!!!!!!!!

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
TFF....but sadly....TF True!
  • Booth
  • 03-02-2010, 09:43 PM
I was recently talking with a friend who knew of a girl who basically whored out her $1100 rent to differnet "guy friends" and whatever percentage one commits to paying the more free access he had to come over and slide up in her. Originally Posted by chicagosun
There's quite a difference between free access and $1,100 access.
There's quite a difference between free access and $1,100 access. Originally Posted by Booth
I think the difference is .....$1,100 a month.
ANONONE, TFF!!

I know a few guys who are on the bad boy list because they forgot their jedi teachings.
This is the simple way. Quit trying to improve upon it. Fuck, pay, and then leave.

Everytime a guy I know tries to build a better mousetrap, guess what? They wind up on the bad boy list because they pissed off a provider when he tried to enforce whatever "contract" they made.

I was recently talking with a friend who knew of a girl who basically whored out her $1100 rent to differnet "guy friends" and whatever percentage one commits to paying the more free access he had to come over and slide up in her.

It had me thinking about the provider world. Hobbyists, would you do this? Providers, would you consider this idea? Originally Posted by chicagosun
I wouldn't do it, chicagosun. I hear Miranda's rent only leads to paying other bills. Next thing you know, you'll be paying for her hermone treatments, as well as rent.
ANONONE, you got it right! What they reveal themselves to be, the spawn of Satan seed they are.

Chicagosun, don't walk the other direction... RUN! As fast as you can and don't ever look back or you'll beeeeee sssssoooooorrrrrrrryyyyyyy...

Unlike CB, I have lent money to providers and have a zero return rate. That is an activity I will never do again.
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]

Unlike CB, I have lent money to providers and have a zero return rate. That is an activity I will never do again. Originally Posted by LonesomeDove
You mis-read my post LonesomeDove:

I said DANCERS repaid me 100%

Providers (yes more than one) have NEVER repaid the money loaned or fronted.....
A "rent to own" plan? WTF?
Unlike CB, I have lent money to providers and have a zero return rate. That is an activity I will never do again. Originally Posted by LonesomeDove
You mis-read my post LonesomeDove:

I said DANCERS repaid me 100%

Providers (yes more than one) have NEVER repaid the money loaned or fronted..... Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
You're right, I did misread that! Thanks for pointing out my mistake since I was wondering what exactly you meant, now I understand.
A "rent to own" plan? WTF? Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston

nahhh.... More like rollover minutes!

I wouldn't do it, chicagosun. I hear Miranda's rent only leads to paying other bills. Next thing you know, you'll be paying for her hermone treatments, as well as rent. Originally Posted by metal_head
Miranda`s rent and hormone treatments... Metalhead, that was so damn funny !! I almost spilled my coffee on the keyboard !!
wow i really could not believe this one i would never have someone pre pay me hell i might have the flu for the next 2 weeks go figure