Brandee69...Here's Your Sign

Well, Brandee69 has put up an ad well after this post has gone up, so surely she has seen it and she has not responded at all.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=289188
Italian Princess....I can cover your backside!!
First of all folks, I'm sorry I did not post earlier about this. My internet was down for a few days.

When I first talked to Sooner, he asked me for an incall appointment and I do not have an incall. He asked me to put his number in my phone and keep him in mind when I did get an incall. So I did...

Sooner left a lot out of the story. I am a great provider and I am about pleasing my clients to the fullest, but I stick by my rates and do not give discounts unless advertised. He asked me for a discount on a fetish session and threatened, after our exchange, that he would see me selling my ass on the corner for $20. He will never see that day!!

In my opinion, he is an asshole and a bargain shopper. I am glad I did not see him in the past and I will never see him in the future.

I told him I know Chipper and if he tried to say anything, I would tell him. There is nothing wrong with that. This is all high school bullshit if you ask me. I feel that when a man on eccie threatens a provider for no good reason, he should be banned.

I have nothing else to say.
He was trying to hurt my business but guess what??????? Didnt work so heres your sign Soonerborn!!!!!! lmao
Now taking applications for someone to have my back. Must know karate, be skilled in brazilian submissions, and be younger than 65...
Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
Taekwondo counts right?

Brandee69, regardless of what went down it is never a good idea to involve a mod in that regard. Mods are available to EVERYONE and threatening with one, even if you were right, is not a road to go down. It has ended badly before. Let your reviews stand and leave it at that.
^ Yeah, but it is CHIPPER she has in her pocket!

Did anyone else have a shiver go down their spine or the hair stand up on their back?
I never threatened with one but look if someone from eccie is hassling me and threatening to make it to where i will not have any business i dont care what you or anyone else says i will alert a mod that is my biz not yours or anyone elses.........thank ya have a good day im thru with this.
Oh yea and alot of Soonerborns story is way outta line and not true..... i am so glad my internet is back up and i saw all of this this is crazy high school stuff if you ask me.