Corona exposure

Think Mods are on vacation.
Will have to wait and see what happens when they return. Originally Posted by Zollner
Nope...they're working....points and stuff
how bout use common sense, Originally Posted by Missburger

Like using common sense when talking about bareback fs and cip pretty much non-stop?
The Coronavirus is a hoax invented by the dems lol
Like using common sense when talking about bareback fs and cip pretty much non-stop? Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher

But isn't he performing a public service immunizing hookers by ejaculating pathogens?
The Coronavirus is a hoax invented by the dems lol Originally Posted by nitrofish
And the media of course.
I would assume a lot of the girls have run down immune systems and would be very susceptible to getting the virus and passing on to us. Comments? Originally Posted by Boobman27
https://www.hiv.va.gov/patient/daily...une-system.asp
commie mummy dones gonna be hits ...hard bys this
commie mummy dones gonna be hits ...hard bys this Originally Posted by Plastic Man

I'm younger than that steaming pile of orange dog shit in the white house.

Wouldn't it be fitting if he was killed off by another "hoax"?
Or, being directly exposed to more pathogens on a regular basis, the "girls" have developed more antibodies and are less susceptible to the virus... Originally Posted by Xx1990xX
Speculative, but I've always suspected that healthy people with more exposure can develop a stronger immune response. Nevertheless Nikki's point is also true that nasty habits can weaken it.
Whole lotta nothing on this thread
I'm younger than that steaming pile of orange dog shit in the white house.

Wouldn't it be fitting if he was killed off by another "hoax"? Originally Posted by jokacz
lol the marxists be ...so ...desperate fer power they makin ...somethin no ...worse thans ...the flu inta a panic

...hopefully it hits that ...brown pile a steamin water buffalo ...shit that used ...ta be ins the white ...house an his wookie wife ...too
It is estimated that between 290,000 and 650,000 people worldwide die each season from the flu, which at the higher end of the scale is 1,700 people a day. So in 3 days of flu season, more people die worldwide than in 2+ months of coronavirus. China has reported that their number of cases has peaked and seems to be dropping. Do I think there will be more cases in the US before it subsides? Probably. Do I think we need to prepare for the end of the world? No. When you look at the big picture, 1,000-1,700 people are dying today from the flu. And no one is freaking out about that. In fact, even with how many people die from the flu, most people don't get flu shots (although of course that's not a 100% guarantee as there are different strains). I think the panic and fear resulting from the coronavirus is going to do more harm than the virus itself.
The coronavirus situation has done a great service in exposing tRump as the ignorant, incompetent, moron that he is.

All of Mike Bloomberg's money can't buy publicity this good.
The coronavirus situation has done a great service in exposing tRump as the ignorant, incompetent, moron that he is.

All of Mike Bloomberg's money can't buy publicity this good. Originally Posted by jokacz
funny how the kenyan let tens ...a thousands die a the swine ...flu ans ya brainwashed fizzle ...flops didnts ...notice