Tucker - A Great American

... There were "no actions" by him... Did you WATCH the video.
Did you READ what I already posted? ... His barristers
were NOT given access to the footage... And the Judge
didn't see it, either...

The "Shaman" fellow was called the Most Destructive Force
and the "Face" of "The Insurrection" in court.

And this footage PROOVES he was far from that.

Due process rights - "In Jail" because He's surely
considoured "Too Dangerous" to be freed.

Do you actually believe this would be the case IF
his defence would have been able to show this footage?

It might have been a plea to "illegal trespass"
two days in jail and a fine.

### Salty
  • Tiny
  • 03-09-2023, 03:50 PM
Never mind that the Jan 6 rioters disrupted the due process of the constitutional affirmation of the newly elected POTUS. In past times they would likely have been hung. Originally Posted by reddog1951
They didn’t get enough time. And some of them should have been shot in order to prevent the. From ever breaching the capitol. Word on the street, people talking, is that Trump was hoping for a violent response in defense of the capitol so he could declare martial law and remain president. (In order to further defend congress). Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Gentlemen, I shall jointly refer to you as Sherlock.

Look Sherlock, if you kill the Republicans or put them all in jail, who's going to pay the taxes? Did you think about that? We already have a 31 trillion national debt. And the USA already incarcerates a higher percentage of its population than any other country.

Notwithstanding that killing Ashli Babbitt was 100% justified, the Capitol police did an outstanding, miraculous job on January 6, only killing Babbitt.

American democracy was never at stake. The courts, elected officials, and military would never tolerate any attempt like Trump et al's to steal a presidential election. Many, possibly the majority of the judges and politicians who shut down Trump's post-election lunacy were Republicans btw.

So can you explain to me how shaman’s treatment after the insurrection as they were trying to clear the building makes his actions prior to that any better or non-criminal. Why would he deserve less time because he didn’t resist police when they took the capitol back and made shaman leave the building? I’m not following your logic here. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Forty-one months in jail just sounds nuts to me, assuming the video clip The_Waco_Kid posted conveys what he did reasonably well. I suspect they threw the book at him because of his appearance. The guy's a nut case, and probably harmless. I don't believe he had a prior criminal record. And he served in the Navy until he was discharged for refusing to get the anthrax vaccine -- I'd expect no less from the Q Anon Shaman!

The first part of this post is somewhat tongue in cheek, but the fact that we incarcerate so many people actually does bother me. I don't think he deserves to be in jail that long.
Once again, how are his actions after he committed the initial crime relevant?
  • Tiny
  • 03-09-2023, 03:59 PM
Once again, how are his actions after he committed the initial crime relevant? Originally Posted by 1blackman1
I think that's a legal question that's way above my paygrade counselor. Perhaps you could elaborate? If the initial crime was unlawfully walking into the Capitol, why does that deserve 41 months?
... Because they PROOVE the WEIGHT of prosecution
was extreme here - and he didn't get a fair hearing
with things, 1blackman1...

And since him being the "most destructive force" is a lie,
or surely overblown - perhaps the "initial crime" is also.

What happened to your open mind? ... Please try to keep it
a bit longer 'till we see how this plays out.

#### Salty
  • Tiny
  • 03-09-2023, 04:05 PM
I suspect Blackman is applying the "ride with an outlaw, die with an outlaw" principle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eIgcUgO5J0
I suspect Blackman may be applying the "ride with an outlaw, die with an outlaw" principle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eIgcUgO5J0 Originally Posted by Tiny
... He's actually been pretty good with things
and a decent fellow... The two of us had a
royal Bourke Street Barney a week ago -
a running discussion that surely ran thru
4 or 5 threads at the SAME TIME for maybe
a good half-hour and had nary a mean-spirited
insult between us.

And THAT aint easy to do...

#### Salty
I think that's a legal question that's way above my paygrade counselor. Perhaps you could elaborate? If the initial crime was unlawfully walking into Capitol, why does that deserve 41 months? Originally Posted by Tiny
... Because they PROOVE the WEIGHT of prosecution
was extreme here - and he didn't get a fair hearing
with things, 1blackman1...

And since him being the "most destructive force" is a lie,
or surely overblown - perhaps the "initial crime" is also.

What happened to your open mind? ... Please try to keep it
a bit longer 'till we see how this plays out.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
I suspect Blackman is applying the "ride with an outlaw, die with an outlaw" principle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eIgcUgO5J0 Originally Posted by Tiny
Like I said they killed too few of them and should have never allowed a breach of the capitol.

Nonetheless, we’d have to view his actions the whole time he was there to determine whether 41 months was enough. There was footage, of him, shown at his trial and provided to his attorneys. Of him committing criminal acts which were more than simple trespass. And if I recall he had some post arrest actions in violation of a court order but I can’t recall what those were.

Just because there was misleading clips from after his criminal activity doesn’t wSh away his prior actions for which he was criminally charged.
They didn’t get enough time. And some of them should have been shot in order to prevent the. From ever breaching the capitol. Word on the street, people talking, is that Trump was hoping for a violent response in defense of the capitol so he could declare martial law and remain president. (In order to further defend congress). Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Yeah right that's justifiable. That Capital isn't that Dam sacred to start killing people over it. Especially when a bunch of idiots are running the country.
Like I said they killed too few of them and should have never allowed a breach of the capitol.

Nonetheless, we’d have to view his actions the whole time he was there to determine whether 41 months was enough. There was footage, of him, shown at his trial and provided to his attorneys. Of him committing criminal acts which were more than simple trespass. And if I recall he had some post arrest actions in violation of a court order but I can’t recall what those were.

Just because there was misleading clips from after his criminal activity doesn’t wSh away his prior actions for which he was criminally charged. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

... Well, I don't think the clips are misleading.
I think they show the truth of the matter.

However, perhaps you have a good point.
And I'd surely like to see the footage - all of it
- that shows the "Shaman" outside the Capitol
and what his actions were.

And also whatever court charges he might have had
prior to 6th Jan... That way - we'd have a better
idea of whether his hearing was accurate.

Now WHAT would be more fair than that?

#### Salty
Trumpy was pos of us on j6. He caused the riot along with other fucking moran gop. So you're correct about idiots (not) running the country. Maybe get a clue dude

Its still funny as smoke that the trumpy supporters filmed themselves committing crimes. They didn't "just not look so good" they were typical fucking cluess broke as fuck gop morons that the government is dealing with lol.
keep on crying trumpy loser badazzes
Crikey! ... Did ya just say "... funny as SMOKE"...

... Funny as "smoke"... Reckon that's fair dinkum, mate.

#### Salty
  • Tiny
  • 03-09-2023, 08:33 PM
... Well, I don't think the clips are misleading.
I think they show the truth of the matter.

However, perhaps you have a good point.
And I'd surely like to see the footage - all of it
- that shows the "Shaman" outside the Capitol
and what his actions were.

And also whatever court charges he might have had
prior to 6th Jan... That way - we'd have a better
idea of whether his hearing was accurate.

Now WHAT would be more fair than that?

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
I don't normally watch Tucker Calson but recorded last night's episode because of all the hullabaloo. I just watched it and I agree more with you than before. The Shaman was diagnosed with mental illness 15 years ago, and suffers from transient schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, depression and anxiety. His mental condition has deteriorated because of the stress of being held in solitary confinement.

I looked to see if he had a prior criminal record and found no indication that he did.

The Shaman's lawyer says he tried to get all the relevant video footage, but the prosecution refused to turn it over.

The 41 months is bull shit. I'd say the same thing if Biden had tried to steal the election and the Shaman were a Democrat.
Trumpy was pos of us on j6. He caused the riot along with other fucking moran gop. So you're correct about idiots (not) running the country. Maybe get a clue dude

Its still funny as smoke that the trumpy supporters filmed themselves committing crimes. They didn't "just not look so good" they were typical fucking cluess broke as fuck gop morons that the government is dealing with lol.
keep on crying trumpy loser badazzes Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Oh trust me I have a clue. You guys hate Trump so much you manifest your own reality of what actually took place. If Trump caused a riot, why hasn't he been charged? They even had a Committee to look into the whole incident. All anybody does is talk, talk, talk. The Democrats are just beating a dead Horse. It's time to put up or shut up.
I don't normally watch Tucker Calson but recorded last night's episode because of all the hullabaloo. I just watched it and I agree more with you than before. The Shaman was diagnosed with mental illness 15 years ago, and suffers from transient schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, depression and anxiety. His mental condition has deteriorated because of the stress of being held in solitary confinement.

I looked to see if he had a prior criminal record and found no indication that he did.

The Shaman's lawyer says he tried to get all the relevant video footage, but the prosecution refused to turn it over.

The 41 months is bull shit. I'd say the same thing if Biden had tried to steal the election and the Shaman were a Democrat. Originally Posted by Tiny
... I appreciate that, Tiny. ... And we'll see how
all of this plays out. ... But at least more truth
has come out of Tucker releasing the footage.
And now ALL the media outlets will have access to
ALL the footage.

Though some o' the lads here have been open minded
with things as they progess - namely 1blackman1 and
matching mole... And while I do believe that things
were peaceful there INSIDE the Capitol - I ALSO
agree with 1blackman1 that it was NOT so peaceful
on the OUTSIDE of the Capitol.

Maybe Tucker surely needs to take a look at
the Outside footage for a better opinion.

And those who fought with police should face
charges - and also any "government agents"
who added to the violence there should
face charges as well.

#### Salty