Clit Studs

I once saw a clit stud with green and red lights ... and it was not Christmas time ... she was proud of it ... that was some funny shit Originally Posted by DarthDVader
Must've made it easy to have sex in the dark - just follow the light flashing from her cooter!
Must've made it easy to have sex in the dark - just follow the light flashing from her cooter! Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
I'd pay to see that shit.
Doubles? LMAO
I'd pay to see that shit. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Ya, Illuminates your path to heaven ...
Must've made it easy to have sex in the dark - just follow the light flashing from her cooter! Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Visually, i love nipple and genital piercings. However, in the "act" I find them distracting because I'm not quite sure whether to play with the metal, and if so how hard, or to leave it alone all together. That said, I would never "not see" a last with some steel enhancements!
If anyone needs lessons on what to do with clit or nipple piercings using mouth or other body parts I would be happy to give lessons....I have all 3 and have been with several women who also have the same piercings......I didn't get any complaints...........
We need pictures, Chaz!! Show us what you got, sweetie!!