Apparent client on prostitute crime early Saturday morning

Please Note: The picture of the perp in the news story is from a 2010 mug shot when he was previously arrested about 4 years ago.
Very sad. I hope they catch that Bastard.
This really makes my heart heavy. She was so young too young if you ask me. I really hope the mother finds justice I can't imagine if anything ever happened to my boys. There would be a man hunt.
yeah when i first heard this story lastnight my first thought was provider doin an outcall. It is bad enough how dangerous this hobby is and now we got some asshat killing girls. Be safe out their girls try to get a face pic and explain y its your safety dont let some fucktard get by.
yeah when i first heard this story lastnight my first thought was provider doin an outcall. It is bad enough how dangerous this hobby is and now we got some asshat killing girls. Be safe out their girls try to get a face pic and explain y its your safety dont let some fucktard get by. Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
I don't know about a face pic, but a good suggestion is to not do an outcall unless the particular provider has seen him before, regardless of his possible sparkling references. For the ones that do outcall only, don't ever go to private residences the first few times at least.

Nothing is 100% and you never know what will happen, even if the guy is a regular, you do not know when he will snap, as the same can be said about a hobbyist with a provider. This hobby is a world of risks and it is up to each individual as far as what level of risk is acceptable to him/her.
Plus, if the guy intends to do you harm from the outset, he's not going to send you his real pic anyway. Impractical and ineffective.
So sad, so sad.

Nonetheless, prostitute or not, a man took a young woman's life. Someone has lost a daughter, sister, girlfriend and a friend.

My condolences go out to the family and my prayers constantly go out to every provider involved in this industry.
You're VERY welcome Ginger! Truthfully you, and your sisters in the hobby, also need to be careful/wary of regular customers also...not just strangers. When it comes to regular pussy we guys can get pretty freaky when seeing a provider regularly.

And Thank You as well*Planojim*...So many times i have experienced frustration or anger coming from a Potential Client because screening information requested and or references,Then to explain how important my safety is therefore its a must to ask questions. Originally Posted by *Ginger*
I hope they catch the bastard and string him up by his, obviously small, testicles! The dude was in such a rage that he left his driver's license at the scene of the crime.

Very sad. I hope they catch that Bastard. Originally Posted by Richardtx
Agreed Adrienne! Provider or not she didn't deserve to be treated that way!
Condolences to her family and friends repeated here for sure!

So sad, so sad.

Nonetheless, prostitute or not, a man took a young woman's life. Someone has lost a daughter, sister, girlfriend and a friend.

My condolences go out to the family and my prayers constantly go out to every provider involved in this industry. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
  • L.A.
  • 06-23-2015, 09:03 PM
I've typed about 5 different responses about this and keep deleting them. I really don't know what to say. I've thought about it most of the day and it's so disturbing. Unbelievable.
R.I.P to the victim

Seems like she took precautions by staying in touch with a friend through texts before and after her arrival at the perp's house
Hope they catch him soon..only a psychopath would do what he did
So sad, so sad.

My condolences go out to the family and my prayers constantly go out to every provider involved in this industry. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
It does sound like an outcall that went bad. However, since we're in this little world of ours, we can see shadows where there might not be any. Who knows?

But there are plenty of hookup sites, etc., and so it could have been anything. She could have met him at a bar and agreed to meet with him later. Or he could have been a friend of a friend. She could have been there to buy antiques (!) for all we know.

I wish to parrot what Adrienne wrote above. It's just a very sad and awful situation.
I agree with you, EW. It could have been something totally unhobby related. Even so, his family has said he sees providers. I hope he is caught soon. I wish we could post his picture in the Alerts forum. Guys please let all your ATFs know about this guy and send his pic to their emails or phone numbers.

I hope they can prove this wasn't hobby related. Losing a child to a murderer is unimaginable. But the possibility of learning they led a secret life that led to their murder is even worse. They have been in my thoughts frequently the past few days. I really feel for her mother. I'm not much of a prayer person but I have prayed for her.
I hope they can prove this wasn't hobby related. Losing a child to a murderer is unimaginable. But the possibility of learning they led a secret life that led to their murder is even worse. They have been in my thoughts frequently the past few days. I really feel for her mother. I'm not much of a prayer person but I have prayed for her. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I agree with THN
Shouldn't this subject be deleted (especially link with her picture) and just post perp's pic in alert section??? No need media, police, or parents to find this site.
Drive - Elevator Scene: http://youtu.be/i5ufgkJ-uVE

What Ryan Gosling does to that guy is what I would do to the piece of shit that killed that girl