Thirteenth Floor/13th Floor current opinions?

Thanks for the education. Very interesting. Such a taboo subject when you are outside of this site. Haha. Does it really happen. Is there any currency exchanged when Swinging? Should single males even look into it. Any single ladies like this? Originally Posted by That One
Oh it definitely happens and the only currency exchanged is admission into a club or a door fee for house party (usually covers snacks and beverages and next day cleaning crew for the hosts).

If you are a single male, your road to play is tougher because A) it is a couples driven adventure, B) single males who want to fuck women are a dime a dozen, and C) most couples seeking a single are seeking a single female (again, males a dime a dozen). But that doesn't mean you should abandon hope.

As a single male, you have to differentiate yourself to standout. While my suggestion would be to find a willing female partner to accompany you (just an open minded fuck buddy will do), but that sort of no longer makes you a single male. I am guessing a big cock would help differentiate you, as many couples that are seeking a single male to join them do so for her to get tagged by a bigger tool than hubby. Being good looking and suave and having above average income/wealth are likely to help your cause as well. And like all things in the sexual realm, having some "game" with women helps, because let's face it, including you in the reindeer games will 99.9% of the time be her decision. So she needs to not only like and respect you, but feel emotionally comfortable with you.

A good start would be to join one of the sites mentioned earlier. I would venture to say that swinging/alternative lifestyle, while taboo, is not near as taboo as what most of the activity being reviewed here is. You can find plenty of sites and information online--search engines are your friend. Joining a site and making yourself an attractive single male profile (don't lie or embellish--be who you are) and then getting involved in the forums or chat areas will go along way to "advertising" yourself. And you might do well to begin benign conversations and contacts with as many single ladies on said site, even if they are not looking for a single male or do not meet the criteria of body type or looks for your personal tastes. Just like other things, networking helps matters, as do "friends" that may know someone to introduce you to eventually.

Generally, those I met when I was more active in the lifestyle (when married) are very nice people. Don't try to play them or game them or be superior or be a peacock (even if you have a huge cock). Most are interested in meeting regular people. Even if they do not socialize with their "alternative friends" outside of sexual activities, most seem to choose to play with those they could or would. In my experiences, we actually did socialize with those we played with at times other than for just sex.

Be discreet. Be nice. Be respectful. (sort of applies to all things in life I think) You may start out as a single male but become friendly (even without sexual encounters) with those in the lifestyle and you may not have to try to attend events as a single male for long.