P411....fact of fiction?

i typed my answers before reading any of the replies so my answer / opinion would not be biased by any of those replies. after reading the above replies, sounds like i am with the rest of you - gina has a great company and runs a tight ship.

Is P411 the "be-all, end-all" when it comes to verification services?
...pmd: NO

But honestly, can one assume every lady on that site is legit?
...pmd: NO

I guess I'm just wondering how thoroughly screened are the providers?
...pmd: gina does a pretty good job of making sure they are real, but i dont think she does anything to make sure they are top-notch.
if you ever have a problem w/ one of the women that might be scam related [not necessarily performance related], let gina and company know about the woman.

Seriously, can a guy have an appointment with a woman from P411 and feel more secure than if he PM'd a lady from here?
...pmd: it really depends on the woman. just cos she's on p411 or on eccie does not annoit her as magnificent, fabulous, fair, attractive, rational, drama-free, superb. there are some women who advertise on both places like that, but it's not a guarantee.

Typically the gals on P411 charge a little more....is it worth it?
...pmd: depends on your definition of worth.
Originally Posted by bigtxhorseman
do your homework, read reviews of the woman, read her posts, read what others comment about her, and then take it all w/ a grain of salt and jump in, if you feel like she might be what you are looking for.

as a point of reference, a large majority of the women i visit are on p411 and eccie and are super!! but that's just me. your mileage MUST vary!
One nice feature of P411 is that you can send a message or appointment request to a provider without giving up any personal info. If you are paranoid that alone makes it worth the price. I like it because it makes for less screening hassles and I have never had a bad experience with the ladies listed there. Originally Posted by oldmarine
+1 on that...
Personally, P411 is the best service I've found for a feeling of security about the provider. Although I realize pmd is probably correct--not every providere on P411 is necessarily legit--I have never in 5 years, and literally hundreds of appointments, had a bad encounter, or even felt threatened in any way. However, I have seen many providers that I found on P411 and that did not have reviews on eccie (or, previously, aspd), and have been disappointed a number of times with the quality of the experience.. What I have found is that an eccie review/recommendation combined with a P411 verification gives me the best chance of a good session, with no surprises.
P411 is well worth the cost. I have no problems with the service over the 5+ years I have used it.