Another never ending story.

Gowdy is investigating why it happened (Benghazi), why were proper security measures in place, why were warnings ignored, why were regulations ignored, and why was nothing done (which is your defense, the military couldn't help which if true then why weren't they called anyway) So it is not a defense to say that the military could not help. Why were they not called? The military was called after the Beruit barracks bombing, after Kobar Towers, after the USS Cole, after 9/11, after every terrorist act except Benghazi. Why did that happen?
Gowdy is investigating why it happened (Benghazi), why were proper security measures in place, why were warnings ignored, why were regulations ignored, and why was nothing done (which is your defense, the military couldn't help which if true then why weren't they called anyway) So it is not a defense to say that the military could not help. Why were they not called? The military was called after the Beruit barracks bombing, after Kobar Towers, after the USS Cole, after 9/11, after every terrorist act except Benghazi. Why did that happen? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Ask Gowdy, and the prior 7 investigations. It isn't your money anyway is it judy? It is why it is a never ending story,
Why can't you answer the questions?
Why can't you answer the questions? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
EKIM WON'T answer the questions since that would mean admitting that odummer and shrillary ( his heroes ! ) screwed up badly ! And it would intrude on his fudge-packing and bukakke time !
Why can't you answer the questions? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I did , why can't you read? Do you think after 8 investigations, and the millions spent, that all issues haven't been covered?
EKIM WON'T answer the questions since that would mean admitting that odummer and shrillary ( his heroes ! ) screwed up badly ! And it would intrude on his fudge-packing and bukakke time ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
The blame goes to the head of The State Dept. who decided to.......
1. send a openly gay ambassador to a part of the world where being gay is a death sentence.
2. ignore the realities of the situation in Libya and decided to limit the protection to our embassy staff so as to not "offend the Muslims.
3. allow a false narrative to be presented to the American People in order to cover up the total ineptness of The State Department in recognizing the evils that can be manifested By Muslim Religious Fanatics.

I wonder who was the head of The State Department during all of this?
The blame goes to the head of The State Dept. who decided to.......
1. send a openly gay ambassador to a part of the world where being gay is a death sentence.
2. ignore the realities of the situation in Libya and decided to limit the protection to our embassy staff so as to not "offend the Muslims.
3. allow a false narrative to be presented to the American People in order to cover up the total ineptness of The State Department in recognizing the evils that can be manifested By Muslim Religious Fanatics.

I wonder who was the head of The State Department during all of this? Originally Posted by Jackie S
What you stated is all true, the OP was about all this ground being covered multiple times, still the probe goes on even after the head of the investigation has stated there is nothing new.
Defending Hillary again, eh, Mr. Independent?
Defending Hillary again, eh, Mr. Independent? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
No Mr unable to read.
What you stated is all true, the OP was about all this ground being covered multiple times, still the probe goes on even after the head of the investigation has stated there is nothing new. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The reason it goes on is because the very person who was responsible for all of this is running for President, touting her great "Foriegn Policy Experiece".

Many of the World's Problems are a result of Her tenure as Secretary of State.
The State Department is still withholding documents and information. Maybe if they'd comply this would be over.
I did , why can't you read? Do you think after 8 investigations, and the millions spent, that all issues haven't been covered? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Now that is a black lie. You did not answer the questions that I posed. Of course you don't know the answer because Hillary (and her people) have not answered them either. That is the point behind this, that, and any other investigation. What are those answers? You have it within your power to save Hillary if you can answer those questions to our satisfaction.
What you stated is all true, the OP was about all this ground being covered multiple times, still the probe goes on even after the head of the investigation has stated there is nothing new. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It is my OP, please characterize my OP accurately. Gowdy has found nothing new lately but still has questions that you have to be answered. Now, when those answers are found or given then you can claim massive, unnecessary repetition...but only after we have the answers and not before.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...azi-committee/ Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It is my OP, please characterize my OP accurately. Gowdy has found nothing new lately but still has questions that you have to be answered. Now, when those answers are found or given then you can claim massive, unnecessary repetition...but only after we have the answers and not before. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Your OP, LMAO