Dealing With Haters

All of us can see Beauty as Beauty only because there is Ugliness. All can know good as Good only because there is Evil. Those from Having and not having arise together. Difficulty and Easy compliment eachother. None of us can dodge these inevitable truths. So be like the Sun and what is in you will warm the Earth.
U,very much liked this thread.as it has given me some comfort during these recent hater filled days ...
Im,trying,to,smile And keep my chin up!!!
Me either. That would mean I had feelings for them. Originally Posted by Ansley
Exactly, why mentally exert myself over someone I don't care about.
Personnally, I don't hate anyone, I may dispise a few, but there is a difference. I much prefer to fuck with them, and expose them as the arrogant, condisending, buttwipes they truly are.....LOL Originally Posted by seedman55
Hate the game, not the players.

Enjoy yourself.

Be safe.

Stay cool.

Setty
The people that hate you arewaiting for you to,screw up..They take joy upon it..Fact is,Everyone Will,screw up as we are all humans/but those haters Will amplify the mistake by million!
I say : (& I do) kill them with kindness..

people who are haters that USED to be your friend,OUCH yhat..stings even worse.
To the OP:
Having read several of your rants before finally putting you on ignore, my advice is to first realize that those who disagree with your world view are not, as you put it; "haters".
Unfortunately for me, I have a hair trigger temper. It flares to hate pretty quickly. I've learned to control it somewhat, especially in instances where it would only hurt me. However, when it strikes, I'm likely to take drastic action. I'm not violent, but my emotional responses can be.
  • Seedy
  • 03-01-2012, 09:27 AM
To the OP:
Having read several of your rants before finally putting you on ignore, my advice is to first realize that those who disagree with your world view are not, as you put it; "haters". Originally Posted by Iaintliein
+1,000,000 ...... LOL
  • Gucci
  • 03-01-2012, 09:50 AM
I love my haters, they let me know I'm on top of my sh!t. Some may think I'm arrogant but it's my confidence that they fear.
I cant stand haters that are envious of what you do or have and try to rain on someones parade.
Like my momma used to say if you cant say something good about someone just dont say anything !
Haters are not worth hating and are not worth recognizing so i just ignore their stupid asses.
The other thing that is bad is jealousy - there is no room for it and its a waste of time and energy.
I love my haters, they let me know I'm on top of my sh!t. Some may think I'm arrogant but it's my confidence that they fear. Originally Posted by Gucci
Very well said and snl , on point!
  • LynnT
  • 03-01-2012, 12:30 PM
Im with Gucci. I let them feed me. I have a TON of haters from my day business. I see it as Im doing something right because they are haten' on me, they are jealous.. so let them hate as I will succeed no matter what they say..

Dont hate the player, hate the game.
I love the game.....ijs
Me either. That would mean I had feelings for them. Originally Posted by Ansley

i dont hate ansley's tits.