Did she have a real orgasm or did she fake it?

Pyramider, they don't pay you? I usually get a tip too! Or maybe that waa a dream...
Keeping in mind the following realities...

Don't take advantage in terms of time or money.
Don't surprise her with off-menu items.

Just live the fantasy....

Your dick is the perfect size, shape, etc.
She loves the way you ____.
She loves what you do to her, what she does to you, what you do to each other.
She has multiple Os, and they are all real.
You are the best.
She can't wait to see you again.
Keeping in mind the following realities...

Don't take advantage in terms of time or money.
Don't surprise her with off-menu items.

Just live the fantasy....

Your dick is the perfect size, shape, etc.
She loves the way you ____.
She loves what you do to her, what she does to you, what you do to each other.
She has multiple Os, and they are all real.
You are the best.
She can't wait to see you again. Originally Posted by emptywallet
Pffft...I am not saying ANY of that shit bwahahaha.
Pffft...I am not saying ANY of that shit bwahahaha. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I wouldn't expect you to. Luckily, the voices in my head will tell me what I want to hear, no matter what you actually say.
LOL..whatever works my man...whatever works.
Pyramider, they don't pay you? I usually get a tip too! Or maybe that waa a dream... Originally Posted by davidsmith0123

Of course they do ... You thinck I tickle taint for free?
you paid for it....so she got your orgasm....its her bonus if she gets off.....
you paid for it....so she got your orgasm....its her bonus if she gets off..... Originally Posted by cum1more
Pretty much.

FYI, I don't fake orgasms or feed into the notion that a "MAN" is who makes ME get off...simply not true. Women who are multi orgasmic can get off on a bed post, with no one around. They have this unique ability to just cum, and cum, and cum. Not all women are like that, and it has nothing to do with the guy. Most of my orgasms are all mental. I can pretty much know before we even get there if I am going to be able to cum or not. I will never fake, because what is the point? It was not the guy's talents that got me to that point anyway, but my ability to actually relax enough to let it happen.

Don't be so focused on getting the provider off..that is not why you are there. Sure, it is great when we can achieve during a date, but if it does not happen, we still have the envelope, and you still got off lol.
I am figuring when she clamps her legs together her O is real, but when all you get is a few moans, it is fake.
Oh my....not the case babe. How easy is it to clamp your legs, gyrate, and even contract your PC muscles to appear as if you're having an orgasm? Not hard at all bwahahhaa.

Another little tidbit...giving away trade secrets here, but you guys ever hear of lubricant inserts? You know...they give the feeling of true vaginal wetness, so every review states "She got so wet, I know it was real." Just saying.
Oh my....not the case babe. How easy is it to clamp your legs, gyrate, and even contract your PC muscles to appear as if you're having an orgasm? Not hard at all bwahahhaa.

Another little tidbit...giving away trade secrets here, but you guys ever hear of lubricant inserts? You know...they give the feeling of true vaginal wetness, so every review states "She got so wet, I know it was real." Just saying. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Well Damnit!! I thought I was doing it right, from her emotions, trying to break my neck, she said so, and big wet spot on the bed!!
She has 2-3 Os as soon as she sees me (I'm quite handsome in fantasy land). She has another 2-3 Os when the envelope has been transferred. I'm pretty much trying to catch up once the activities start. Life is good in fantasy land.
Tisk tisk...have you not read the reviews that say just that? LOL...she had 4.534 orgasms, in 1.32 hours.
Another little tidbit...giving away trade secrets here, but you guys ever hear of lubricant inserts? You know...they give the feeling of true vaginal wetness, so every review states "She got so wet, I know it was real." Just saying. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Well son of a bitch, I've never heard of those.
http://m.walgreens.com/mt/www.walgre...n_jtt_redirect

Now I feel so confused and conflicted about my skill set.
With my skills, of course the lady is faking.