Your new HUD Secretary

You're a laugh riot, Archie!
You're a laugh riot, Archie! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
so are you, Edith.

Stifle yourself!
Hey Waco, you forgot: Why don't you run over a Mexican on a bicycle? (It is probably your bicycle.)

BTW, this thread is way off track. I think Castro is being “placed” so he’ll qualify for Hillary’s running mate. What a combo – Lady pres that appeals to blacks, Hispanics and women and a Latino vice pres, strengthening the appeal to Latinos. All this is a generalization of course, but seems reasonable. Thoughts?
The a Castro Twins will, as their popularity increases, have to deal with the questions about their bat-shit-crazy mother. Originally Posted by Jackie S
The liberal media will cover for him. His mother will be made out to look like a saint.
Hey Waco, you forgot: Why don't you run over a Mexican on a bicycle? (It is probably your bicycle.)

BTW, this thread is way off track. I think Castro is being “placed” so he’ll qualify for Hillary’s running mate. What a combo – Lady pres that appeals to blacks, Hispanics and women and a Latino vice pres, strengthening the appeal to Latinos. All this is a generalization of course, but seems reasonable. Thoughts? Originally Posted by Sickpuppy
No matter what the RWW nuts do, it will energize Latinos. If Hillary picks little Julian, it'll be a win-win.
  • Old-T
  • 06-23-2014, 06:44 PM
The U is close to the I... but the M is not so close to the B... Old-Thumper Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Now THAT is such an insightful statement. Clever, carefully crafted, AND COMPLETELY INCOMPREHENSIBLE.

But that fits most of your posts.

Anyone else figure out what IIFFy The Dumb is attempting (very poorly) to say?
  • Old-T
  • 06-23-2014, 06:53 PM
Or are you claiming the the Americans who settled in Texas at the invitation of the Mexicans actually won it in a card game? Or maybe you thing Texas was just misplaced by Mexico and it's "finders keepers".

Just how was Texas NOT stolen?
Originally Posted by Old-T
because we won, and they didn't. to the victor go the spoils of war. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I guess you and Gonad are not the same person after all.

He's got some serious anti-Hispanic bigotry in his blood.

You have some serious anti-hispanic bigotry in your blood.

But he is at least literate.

You clearly are not.

I said Texas was stolen, and somehow you say "No it wasn't--we took it by force in a war!" Yep, Waco Kiddy, you're right--we took it by force. Look up the definition of "stolen".

Moron.

I guess you and Gonad are not the same person after all.

He's got some serious anti-Hispanic bigotry in his blood.

You have some serious anti-hispanic bigotry in your blood.

But he is at least literate.

You clearly are not.

I said Texas was stolen, and somehow you say "No it wasn't--we took it by force in a war!" Yep, Waco Kiddy, you're right--we took it by force. Look up the definition of "stolen".

Moron.

Originally Posted by Old-T
i will if you look up "Idiot". Deal? we "stole" Texas from the Spanish who tried to steal it from the Comanche. so tell me why the Spanish Mexicans had a right to do that any more than the White Man did? and while we are at it, let's discuss the "real Americans" the Indian Nations, who themselves are fine examples of racists, who are in fact the worst example of racist. the ultimate example of racist is the race that kills it's own. which of course makes all races racist.