Review: Natalia d

I scheduled an appointment with her yesterday. It was supposed to take place today at 6:30 pm (33 minutes ago), texted a few times earlier in the day, called again about 30 minutes before hand, and got a message about 25 minutes ago about a car issue, so this is complaint is timely. The only reason I am holding out hope is Macbeth's review. From the way he tells it, she's worth the flakiness. Originally Posted by alm67
Wait, she is worth it yes however if she can truthfully make time for your appt. she would make up stories that were just so implausible that I just told her to contact me when she had time and I would look at my schedule. Also her stalker drama with a member on this site made seeing her not worth the trouble. And by the way her stalker takes all our posting both public and private and he sends them to her.

Again she is worth it if you can have patience of a saint however with all the talents in Dallas, look around or just keep trying and chuck up her behavior to the game.
Also Please dont use my reviews to hold out hope, her stalker makes seeing her too much drama regardless its not her fault, her real life stalker on this site, is or was stalking her and then he starts stalking people that have seen her. He Pm'd me and I could tell he was love sick for this girl so I innocently told him that I tapped that ass many times hoping he would get over his love sick nature but the dude went ballistic at the thought that people were tapping the ass and either he was banned for tapping or he never tapped her ass before . He also sends our private and public messages to her, maybe to piss her off or maybe the two of them have some sick shit together, dont know and dont care. It was too much drama for me
Same happened to me! Absolutely not worth it when there are so many other fine babes out there!!
Fuckin Barry Mccockinner, I love that shit man. You nailed it with your bitch boy WK impersonation.
Just name the stalker! Or is that not allowed?
I scheduled an appointment with her yesterday. It was supposed to take place today at 6:30 pm (33 minutes ago), texted a few times earlier in the day, called again about 30 minutes before hand, and got a message about 25 minutes ago about a car issue, so this is complaint is timely. The only reason I am holding out hope is Macbeth's review. From the way he tells it, she's worth the flakiness. Originally Posted by alm67
Posts like these make me feel my superior TCB skills, and good TCB skills generally, are totally irrelevant...especially as long as one has an accomplished hobbyist write a stellar review. Lola Buns only proves my case with all her NCNS threads popping up weekly...
Complain on P411 and link this and her W&I page.