Can somebody please explain to me

This coming from a yugo... a yugo fuckyerself.
It's so funny how you even have the nerve to comment since you don't seem to partake in the hobby only talk a lot of shit that you cannot back up. What I'm saying is until you experience something don't comment on it cuz you don't know shit about it or what they're capable of or their skills
And I must be doing something right with a Booker and receiving over 30 text a day you better ask somebody
Overpriced could potentially mean "not worth it" but only someone who has seen you would have a basis for thinking that.

I suppose it could also mean "Could not possibly be worth it" by someone who thinks no hour of fun is ever worth more than $X and all providers $X and above are "not worth it".

The most "true" interpretation might simply be "overpriced for me", as in "I have $150, she costs $151, so she is over my price".

Unless you have reason to, no reason to choose the most personally critical interpretation.
I've never heard not one guy that is seen me say I'm overpriced it's the guys that haven't seen me
My rates are reasonable... IJS

Nobody has called me OVERPRICED ,,,
CHEAP , yes, but never overpriced, just paying too much.
Overpriced could potentially mean "not worth it" but only someone who has seen you would have a basis for thinking that.

I suppose it could also mean "Could not possibly be worth it" by someone who thinks no hour of fun is ever worth more than $X and all providers $X and above are "not worth it".

The most "true" interpretation might simply be "overpriced for me", as in "I have $150, she costs $151, so she is over my price".

Unless you have reason to, no reason to choose the most personally critical interpretation. Originally Posted by irishlad

I agree with this. Ms Clarkson you are absolutely gorgeous and definitely are most men's dream. You have an outstanding reputation and I have read nothing negative about any of your sessions.
I've never heard not one guy that is seen me say I'm overpriced it's the guys that haven't seen me Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
Don't waste your time with people like that. They just want to cause drama.
I've had $100 sessions that were better than $500 sessions and vice versa with everything in between. In our system of capitalist pigs, it's supply and demand that sets the market price. Some girls may deliberately undercharge because they love the D, some girls deliberately overcharge because cock scares them. And some girls get away with poor service at ridiculous rates just because a few reviews start a line out the door.

If you don't like a girls rate, the simple solution is don't pay it. See another girl that's probably going to work harder for your repeat business.
I'm just saying I put my everything into each and every one of my sessions I f***** them like I would fuck my boyfriend if I had LMAO. I work hard on my body my hygiene is perfect I have a beautiful incall great personality and can suck the soul out of you. I am dressed to kill when you open the door and I thoroughly enjoy what I do and you can tell. It just irks me when guys who've never seen me are like oh she's overpriced I feel like being like I dare you to come see me one time and I'll even discount it just to prove to you what the f*** I'm capable of
The real reason I raise my rates was because I need to slow down the traffic I was about ready to quit the hobby because my phone would not stop ever I'd wake up and have 102 text messages on my phone how do you reply to that? So I thought maybe I should raise my rates and higher a Booker so far so good it wasn't that I thought I was better than anybody else it was just getting overwhelming
More power to you girl! We need more women who have these standards. I appreciate your effort, standards, and agree with you 100 percent!! Xoxo
More power to you girl! We need more women who have these standards. I appreciate your effort, standards, and agree with you 100 percent!! Xoxo Originally Posted by xXxoRRoxXx
Thank you I only stand up for what I believe in
Kendal - you're hot charge whatever rate you want - your body / your choice.