IOP what does it mean?

It's Obvious Passion..

Very Obvious the lady is into it..
Can include.. but not limited to..

Everything from Conversation, eye contact, touching and caressing, A SMILE, laughter, Kisses, the warmness between her legs, expressions while you are inside of her, letting you know you are the one man who is making her panties wet at that given time..

Pretty much sums it up Originally Posted by melannie_star
Thus reenters the illusion part.
Some whores are better actresses than others.
Oh you Guys!!!!
If we left it up to you to answer these type of questions, you are gonna run everyone away.. LOL..
It's Obvious Passion..

Everything from Conversation, eye contact, touching and caressing, A SMILE, laughter, Kisses, the warmness between her legs, expressions while you are inside of her, letting you know you are the one man who is making her panties wet at that given time..

Well, that seems familiar..pretty much how my night went you my dear...

It's Obvious Passion..

I like her definition of what IOP stands for than what most every other person's definition. It is providers who actually think like that and perform BCD like that who have the steady flow of clients, regardless of her donation amount.
Well, that seems familiar..pretty much how my night went you my dear...

Originally Posted by Jackpotvinny
Vinny!!!! Just a few more months and we are going to change the look on that babies face.. LOL.. I can't wait!! Thank you for the compliment

I like her definition of what IOP stands for than what most every other person's definition. It is providers who actually think like that and perform BCD like that who have the steady flow of clients, regardless of her donation amount. Originally Posted by davidfree986
And David thank you.. That means a lot to me!!
It's Obvious Passion..

Well, I definitely get a lot of laughter! Not sure if that's good or bad???