Rachel BDD

That's fair, I probably would have taken her for a ride flirting around with no room
  • KFB
  • 09-03-2024, 05:49 PM
She already offered to meet op otc for way less than it would cost for a room + her itc so no reason to do anything itc. I do wonder what op's plan is. He gives her his number and doesn't remember her. She reaches out to him and he decides to "mess with her." Why are you giving girls your number if it isn't to set things up? You do you and I don't know her but if youre interested in otc give her a counter proposal and move on if she's not interested. You don't have to be a dick about it, leave it open if she changes her mind. These things are not that complicated.
She already offered to meet op otc for way less than it would cost for a room + her itc so no reason to do anything itc. I do wonder what op's plan is. He gives her his number and doesn't remember her. She reaches out to him and he decides to "mess with her." Why are you giving girls your number if it isn't to set things up? You do you and I don't know her but if youre interested in otc give her a counter proposal and move on if she's not interested. You don't have to be a dick about it, leave it open if she changes her mind. These things are not that complicated. Originally Posted by KFB
First I really don't go to baby dolls that often, like maybe once every few months which is why I didn't remember her. Second I didn't give her my number, she typed her's in my phone and then sent herself a text... I didn't even have her number saved on my phone when she texted me recently and I thought it was a different Rachel and every day for the last week she would send me a text "WYD" or "come see me"... As far as me saying come keep me warm, I say that to every girl I meet, I don't expect them to say "how much" I expect them to just laugh.. So this was posted for you guys that like to do OTC or might be looking for someone in the club and no I won't give her number out because it's her number to give... I had a day off on labor day from both my jobs so I went to baby dolls to see who she was and she showed up, and offered to fuck... That a good enough explanation??
Wow. That escalated quickly.