gaming plus BCD?

I can definitely see myself playing a 2player game with someone before a session. I would think it would be great fun, and if it's a fighting game or something that pits one vs the other, I can defintely make a *fun* game out of it =)
I wonder how many people actually play WOW and how religiously they play. I know the game for me can be as addictive as the hobby. I think putting the two together could be a little dangerous. But could also be very fun.
I wonder how many people actually play WOW and how religiously they play. I know the game for me can be as addictive as the hobby. I think putting the two together could be a little dangerous. But could also be very fun. Originally Posted by laidbacktalltxn
I played WoW religously for over 4 year. It wasn't till last December that I just didnt renew it and have been broken free from that crack er game ever since. I am sure I will get back into it someday.

I think I hear gaming social soon or ECCIE LAN party, lol. Rock Band Party, is always fun drunk.

There was also a request for a Gamers forum, but I guess no go. Lets overflood this thread till it happens.
for all those wow members out there - don't you think that a hot provider could make a killing on recruitment by forming her own guild - somehting like ECCIE Appointments

I mean - I bet a large majority of wow are not in the hobby - but could be tempted to do so.......
for all those wow members out there - don't you think that a hot provider could make a killing on recruitment by forming her own guild - somehting like ECCIE Appointments

I mean - I bet a large majority of wow are not in the hobby - but could be tempted to do so....... Originally Posted by Saturn
Nah...I wouldn't recommend it. The last thing in the world she'll need is some pissed off and jilted fanboy exacting troll vengeance on a provider.
Baby are those pants from Naxx...? Cuz your ass is EPIC!
What are all the sayings...been awhile.

Rogues like it from behind.
Mages like it with sheep.

Don't remember the others.
Say mister-- thats an Epic staff you've got there
Say mister-- thats an Epic staff you've got there Originally Posted by DecemberLove
Yeah its enchanted with +500 stam. You want to loot it?
When I was gaiming heavily a few years back, I smoking like a coal-fire freight train. I did the Chantix program to quit smoking and it had an unfortunate side effect; it killed my urge to game. I still play, but haven't done the MMO crack addict thing in a while. On occasion I enjoy a good zombie killing spree with L4D I & II or some other variation of an FPS.