Here is A Love Thread: Please write something nice to somebody

To all the wonderful ladies to whom I've had the pleasure of their company and provide me with sensations the likes of which I would have never had, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!

And Thank you, Bettie Mae for such a thoughtful forum thread!
I am thankful for the partners I've had in my voyage on this strange, weird and wonderful trip we're all undertaking. There have been so many amazing times, a few (thankfully) very hard and painful times, all of which have helped me find out more about myself.

"Who am I really, and what truly makes me tick?" are questions we all ask ourselves, and participating in the hobby has helped me narrow that down at least a little bit.

To the sweet and beautiful women I've met along the way, you are greatly appreciated. There is a therapeutic/healing component to the hobby experience, and I have benefited greatly from seeing some very giving and wonderful women, who also just happen to be incredibly sexy and passionate :-)

My heartfelt thanks to those I've shared time with, and to those I haven't yet met: I'm looking forward to meeting you!
Very thankful and appreciative of the ladies who have allowed me to spend time with them.
  • Low-T
  • 03-10-2019, 06:20 PM
The providers are therapists to me and are working hard to cure me of sexual bordum. Thanks to them, I feel like a new man. Especially Valintina and UTRHottie
i wanna do Bettie!!
Great post. Thank you, Bettie. I've always believed there needs to be more of these threads. Over the years, they've drawn a little heat from machismo-soaked hobbyists who believe that kindness is the surest antivenom to testosterone. In the end, though, I've found that (most) everyone around here has a heart and understands the need for gratitude.

For my part, I'm grateful for the board itself. Someone provides us a place to talk about our favorite hobby. Thank you. It's a herculean effort, I'm sure.