Socks? Really!!!

You know when he's down to just his socks it's time for business. That's why they call them business socks. Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest
heh.. you really should be hired to write for sit-coms or some type of comedy show... you are too clever sometimes
MTABW;

I seem to recall something about "socks" when we were in NYC.
  • mrod
  • 02-05-2010, 08:02 AM
next thing you know they its gonna be pants on with just the zipper open... come on now...
Ms. Ryder, with a view like that you can wear anything you like to bed!
I LOVE WEARING SOCKS TO BED---Better than poking someone with cold feet....lol!

Sometimes you just get in a hurry or all caught up in the moment and there just isn't time to get the socks off! I mean, I HEARD about that once.

I have massage clients who don't want their feet rubbed who will leave their socks on. I have had gentlemen here for fun that leave their sock on simply because their feet get cold!

Personally, I don't find it hot nor do I find it a mood killer. My feet tend to stay cold, maybe I'll start wearing MY socks!

--v
If you wanna go for a swim plan on getting wet.

If you're lookin' for some, take of all the clothes. The ladies' sock pics are very sexy, but they're not calf-clinging, nylon-stretchy black black socks. Personally, I'd rather not look like an old Big Bird.
Take the black socks off.....nooot sexy!
heh.. you really should be hired to write for sit-coms or some type of comedy show... you are too clever sometimes Originally Posted by humble&horny
Alas, I can't take the credit for that gem.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGOohBytKTU"]YouTube- Flight of the Conchords- Business Time[/ame]
I think that video pretty much sums up the reason I don’t go for those long sessions; I mean why would I schedule some ridiculously long session like 15 minutes if all I need is 2 minutes???
HHHMMMM, as I find every part of the body sexy...I'd really like you completely naked. If you're cold, let's turn up the heat. Kisses, Lace
if it's winter and it's cold at your place, then i'm gonna wear my socks cos my feet stay colder than the rest of my body. not sure why, been medical examined and no medical reason.

now, if you're going to kick me out of the bed for wearing socks, then i guess i shouldnt have come to visit you in the first place.

DallasRain - what a NICE image!!!!! you ever come back to dallas????
I love the way MaKenzee looks in that picture.
i have worn socks during sex before because all the blood goes north and my feet sometimes get veryyyy cold!!!!..and what woman wants 2 icy feet touching their legs or butt as she is approaching orgasm!!???
and of course a woman with socks on (either with nothing else or with a long tshirt) is sooo sexy!!!!
My wife always slept with nothing but fuzzy socks on -- her feet got cold. Every once in a while in the morning when she was in bed, on her tummy and half asleep I would walk up behind her, quietly unzip my jeans and get right to it. She would yelp but she loved it -- she seemed to like the surprise and the feel of the brass buckle and metal zipper on her skin. This whole process was usually over for both of us in two minutes.