Who's Voting For Beto Orourke This November?

I'm about to see a client & I'm so worked up. Lol oh this will be hot sex Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
.... Unless he's a Republican.. ...

#### Salty
.... Unless he's a Republican.. ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

I've had more intelligent conversations with rocks than what the OP is touting. Geesh
That dummy can't run his own life and he wants to run the Great State of Texas. That's fucking laughable. Originally Posted by Levianon17
+1 ^^^ This is a great start

I don't even like Politics . it is a mood kill. Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA

And it requires thinking and who the hell wants to do that! Post #11 is the very definition of a "one trick pony", no pun intended.
why Beto O'Dork will never be governor of Texas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vEnTjs2RV0

of course O'Dork now claims he wants to protect the 2nd amendment. only because he found out the hard way the 2nd amendment means something in Texas.
Name calling and scatologies won't determine the outcome of this race.

I'm not a big fan - would prefer any number of Democrats to him - but I'll vote him. Shit, I'd vote for YOU over Abbott.

Giving serious thought to voting in the R primary just to vote against Trump's favorite paralympic dipshit.
Name calling and scatologies won't determine the outcome of this race.

I'm not a big fan - would prefer any number of Democrats to him - but I'll vote him. Shit, I'd vote for YOU over Abbott.

Giving serious thought to voting in the R primary just to vote against Trump's favorite paralympic dipshit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

so ... you'll vote for TWK for Texas Governor as long as i declare as Republican?

are you my first supporter to fix Texas? oh .. i'd fix it. i'd make the border with Mexico a fortress. the DMZ between north and south korea would look like a playground by comparison.

BAHHHAHHAAAAAAAAA
I am and hope to get rid of Abbott, the other squids Paxton and Patrick all of these Trump ass kisser and butt lickers
I'm just so sick of not having equal liberties as other US citizens & it's just not fair.
Such as?
We already have a loser as President. Beaten will destroy all Texas has done to neutralize the efforts of the LoserPresident to tear us down, just like the LoserPresident had done to undo what Trump did to improve things. Besides ...

... I heard that LoserBeatenBeto has decided that firearms are ok now and he won't take them from us.

Is he lying NOW or was he LYING BACK THEN?

He must have heard that most of the folks he's been letting into Texas illegally like firearms!

He's out to get their vote in the Fall.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/poli...orker-program/ Originally Posted by LexusLover

I've noticed a correlation between those that MUST have a degrading nickname for everyone they don't like and IQ levels. I can see why yours is probably quite low.
I've noticed a correlation between those that MUST have a degrading nickname for everyone they don't like and IQ levels. I can see why yours is probably quite low. Originally Posted by TechPapi
You do the same thing. But you didn’t have to give us any hints about your IQ.
You do the same thing. But you didn’t have to give us any hints about your IQ. Originally Posted by bambino

Because my IQ is too powerful for you. Here...have some rocks.
I've noticed a correlation between those that MUST have a degrading nickname for everyone they don't like and IQ levels. I can see why yours is probably quite low. Originally Posted by TechPapi

like your sig line?

Because my IQ is too powerful for you. Here...have some rocks. Originally Posted by TechPapi

if you say so
like your sig line?

if you say so Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

About paying for pussy? Talk about a topic jump