Biden to Give a TAPED Interview To George Staphylococcus.

Attorney's should be banned from running for political office, they cause all the problems.
So what they are both trash. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Didn't you vote for Pence?
Didn't you vote for Pence? Originally Posted by adav8s28
No.
Nice try.

The interview was done live. You are just like trump.
You lie on a constant basis.

Prove your lie. It's the biggest piece of bull shit in your post.

Of course it was taped but not for the original broad cast.

Looks like we need to fact check your untruthful ass as well as trump's.

Why do you even try? Your lies just pour out of your mouth.

Where do you get the shit that you tell?

Yeh, it’s going to be TAPED! What a bunch of bull shit.

There is no way they will do it live.

That means this interview isn’t worth the amount of electricity it will take to power the microphones.

They need to let the public see the real Biden.

By the way. RELEASE THE HUR TAPES. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Nice try.
Originally Posted by Tigbitties38
I like this guy. One of the only ones here that gives it back the way it needs to be. Too many lies on here repeated. With no consequences. If you call them out you just get piled on and insulted. Conservative Cancel Culture in action.
I like this guy. One of the only ones here that gives it back the way it needs to be. Too many lies on here repeated. With no consequences. If you call them out you just get piled on and insulted. Conservative Cancel Culture in action. Originally Posted by hughjahol
Do you think it is really worth going back and forth with a bunch of folks who listen to goofball news sources and consider that silly conspiracy shit to be the gospel? I don't. I'd have more success trying to teach my dog how to talk than convincing some of these people that Newsmax and Fox are not the bible.

You have to identify and remember the nonsensical posters in the audience in this forum. It will save you from wasting your time
You are confussing moi. Was it live or was it taped?!? But at least we all agree they should broadcast the Hur tape during prime time.
Nice try.

Where do you get the shit that you tell? Originally Posted by Tigbitties38
Do you think it is really worth going back and forth with a bunch of folks who listen to goofball news sources and consider that silly conspiracy shit to be the gospel? I don't. I'd have more success trying to teach my dog how to talk than convincing some of these people that Newsmax and Fox are not the bible.

You have to identify and remember the nonsensical posters in the audience in this forum. It will save you from wasting your time Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I like THIS guy even better! Thanks man. I'm serious. I already got caught up a little today. But your right. So many lies and liar enablers here. Not worth it. Plus why take away the small amount of joy they get in their lives from high-fiving each other over who told the latest bestest lie? They are kind of like the people you see who hang out at Karaoke night every week. They all suck and no one would ever pay them to sing. But they all tell each other that they could have been the next Kelly Clarkson. Such wasted talent!
I like THIS guy even better! Thanks man. I'm serious. I get caught up sometimes. But your right. Not worth it. Originally Posted by hughjahol
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Ha. You wish. I'll check in from time to time to shit on your parade, as an old fan of yours used to say I'm sure. Wouldn't want to give you too much satisfaction in your game of Cancel Culture.

BTW, you forgot to capture my edit. What song are you singing tonight?
Nice try.

Where do you get the shit that you tell? Originally Posted by Tigbitties38
The full manifestation of TDS.
TDS?
What does that douche-bag have to do with this thread or your inability to tell the truth?

Just calling a liar a liar. You need to stay on topic. The topic is you lying about an interview.

I don't even care about why you lied. It's apparently just in your nature.
It provides a much needed context for everything you say.
It was a stupid lie and it was easily proven to be such.

You know when I said "nice try"? It wasn't. It was a typical attempt.

The full manifestation of TDS. Originally Posted by Jackie S
TDS?
What does that douche-bag have to do with this thread or your inability to tell the truth?

Just calling a liar a liar. You need to stay on topic. The topic is you lying about an interview.

I don't even care about why you lied. It's apparently just in your nature.
It provides a much needed context for everything you say.
It was a stupid lie and it was easily proven to be such.

You know when I said "nice try"? It wasn't. It was a typical attempt. Originally Posted by Tigbitties38
Even more TDS.
Even more off-topic bullshit.
You're a proven liar. You can't argue that fact so you go off-topic to try and conceal your lie.

Face it, you've been caught...again.

Even more TDS. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Even more off-topic bullshit.
You're a proven liar. You can't argue that fact so you go off-topic to try and conceal your lie.

Face it, you've been caught...again. Originally Posted by Tigbitties38
Let’s see if I can explain this.

A taped interview is when an interviewer interviews a subject, tapes the interview, and broadcasts the taped interview at a later time.

A live interview is what the Debate was. It was the participants taking and answering questions in real time. In that scenario, the public gets to see the real unedited respnces, as well as actions by the participants.

It’s a little strange having to explain the difference.