Former President Bush Convieniently Left Out Of NY Times Selma Photo

I would think that the gist of the story would be, "why did the NY Times choose to crop the photo so President Bush was not included".? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Leave it to you to take a story about civil rights, how far we've come, etc., and instead make it about bush. Nobody is stoking any fires. Those fires burn quite well fueled only by ignorance. Just FYI, he was in the photo on the front page of my newspaper.
Really? EVERY newspaper editor in the world? I am amazed by your circle of friends. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Rules of composition don't change... I don't need to know every editor, only the rules of composition.
Got the same response from some idiot when I mentioned that white people marched at Selma. Not true! they said and I posted a photo with a white cleric marching next to MLK. Photoshop! they said. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The "idiot" wasn't there.... and the "idiot" might want to check the negatives.
Foot? Mouth?

Ass and other guy's JUNK is more like it! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
AssupLiar, this is the Political Forum. I think you wanted to post this in Another Realm, where there are more posters who share your desire for other men's "junk".
Just FYI, he was in the photo on the front page of my newspaper. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Post a name of the paper so we can look it up. I am sure the major Papers in Arkansas have web sites with archives. That way the NY Times would see how easily it would have been to include President Bush.
Post a name of the paper so we can look it up. That way we can see that the NY Times could have done the right thing. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Since he is the owner of the newsaper that would be a"self-outing"!
I don't deal in "perhaps". "Perhaps" is nothing more than idle speculation. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Thanks for adding your usual nothingness to the discussion, bfejunkie!

Since he is the owner of the newsaper that would be a"self-outing"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
What is the difference between UC "self-outing" himself (if he chooses to do so) and you "self-outing" yourself for being an Idiot Klan, errr Clan member?
Post a name of the paper so we can look it up. I am sure the major Papers in Arkansas have web sites with archives. That way the NY Times would see how easily it would have been to include President Bush. Originally Posted by Jackie S
There's actually a website that shows the front page of every major newspaper in the country. Go Google it if you're so interested. I don't give a fuck.
Thanks for adding your usual nothingness to the discussion, bfejunkie! Originally Posted by bigtex
What did you add?

In fact how long has been since you added anything of substance, ....

... other than shit?
What did you add?

... other than shit? Originally Posted by LexusLover
How long since you added anything...
Thanks for adding your usual nothingness to the discussion, bfejunkie! Originally Posted by bigtex
Looks like he added a lot to the discussion... bugturd

What did you add?

... other than shit? Originally Posted by LexusLover
This was brought to us by the same Idiot Klan, errr Clan member who voted for George W. Shrub 4x's and still doesn't regret having done so.

Idiot's like that are a rapidly dying breed!
How long since you added anything... Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
I guess that depends on who is adding.
Looks like he added a lot to the discussion...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Not much more to add.