Masturbate before seeing provider?

Only you know what your body can/can not handle. If you please yourself that morning, is it possible to go twice again? I've not seen that very often, and the exception are usually 20 somethings.
Originally Posted by Audrey Astor
There are 40 year olds that can do that depending on the partner. If things are clicking good some have been known to cum once an hour, for 3 straight hours.
I average 83 orgasms per session. That is a valid reason for my 58 minute nap during a 60 minute session.
I'm surprised that nobody has touched on becoming too complacent with your hand. I see this all too often; guys jack off daily or twice daily, whatever.... and now they can only come with their hands. They can't cum the more conventional ways. It can become very frustrating for the provider and you. Who wants to work and work with no real end result?

So I suggest you evaluate your particular situation, and also analyze if this is a lady you might like to see again. In other words, if you're asking a provider to perform a miracle... she may see you as a pain.

Hope you have fun, and enjoy! Originally Posted by Audrey Astor
Good point, Audrey. Now that you mention it, there have been a few times when I’ve had to concentrate on cumming (not ‘not cumming’ but actually cumming) during BJs; same with CFS. I may be getting to used to my hand as far as cumming goes. That’s why I was thinking that if I held off of cumming for a while, I’d cum easily for the first go around.

I’m seeing her Tuesday morning, and I’m really looking forward to it. She’s very sexy, so I’m sure she can get me to pop off rather easily.
Only you know what your body can/can not handle. If you please yourself that morning, is it possible to go twice again? I've not seen that very often, and the exception are usually 20 somethings.

I'm surprised that nobody has touched on becoming too complacent with your hand. I see this all too often; guys jack off daily or twice daily, whatever.... and now they can only come with their hands. They can't cum the more conventional ways. It can become very frustrating for the provider and you. Who wants to work and work with no real end result?

So I suggest you evaluate your particular situation, and also analyze if this is a lady you might like to see again. In other words, if you're asking a provider to perform a miracle... she may see you as a pain.

Hope you have fun, and enjoy! Originally Posted by Audrey Astor
They just have to back off and re-sensitize. A week to 10 days works for me, though I don’t stank every day...in part because, I want to be...’ready to go’ if the opportunity arises.
As your mind is your biggest sex organ and where you Organism from, your Cock is where you shoot your cum out of. Now men can have back to back Organisms just like a woman. Maybe not shoot a load of cum, but you will swear you are cumming. No recovery time as not stopping the stimuli keeps your dopamine and serotonin flowing.
Totally have to agree with Ms. Athena! Recently had a session with my ATF where she made me pop fairly quick, after some convo and me ringing her bell with DATY, we proceeded to go for round 2. She rode me both in CG and RCG until I orgamsed (didn't cum) she the dismounted removed the condom and since I was still hard proceed with a HJ that had me orgasming for I like 2 solid minutes with no ejaculation. Finally had to make her stop since I could no longer take it. She of course had the most devilish grin on her face the whole time. One of the best sessions I have ever had.
I average 83 orgasms per session. That is a valid reason for my 58 minute nap during a 60 minute session. Originally Posted by pyramider
True story. As long as someone is banging on the door....
Fucking auto-correct!!

I always ask for an hour session. Sometimes it takes the full hour, sometimes it takes 1/2 hour to pop.
I'm old. I have to try hard to pop. Some ladies make me pop faster than others. Some have talent, some think they have talent. That's just how I see it.
If I pop half way through the session, I don't stick around to bother the lady. I know I won't get hard again in that remaining time. I usually have to come down off my orgasm cloud before I clean up, get dressed then say my goodbye's. If they fell like talking, I am game for that too.

So, I am there to feel good. I lick, kiss, suck and play with all them fun body parts, then wrap that rascal to do my thing. I feel so much better if I don't masturbate. I live for the best feeling orgasm's I can have.
Why waste a perfectly good orgasm with masturbation when I can do it with a hot chick???
I am not saying I don't masturbate. I just like doing it with a lady, not alone.
No physical or medical reason against abstention. The "blue-Balls" myth is just a way to get a naïve girl to put out.

If you can masturbate and still perform at a session, why not book a longer session (OK, so cost is a reason) and look forward to MSOG? Multi-Bells makes for a great review.

I have at times, spent an hour or two at a SC prior to a scheduled session just to get pumped up.