Accidental condom inhalation

i would really like to meet her............
Geeesh... some people just amaze you. How anyone could have done that and not known it is beyond belief.
Geeesh... some people just amaze you. How anyone could have done that and not known it is beyond belief. Originally Posted by LonesomeDove
Like was said earlier, she had to be messed up drunk or something. If she can suck that hard messed up, she's gotta have skills sober!
... in which case she would be fined and/or surtaxed for not having coverage. ... Originally Posted by LexusLover
Not in Texas. Here, workers comp coverage is optional, not mandatory. Texas is the only state in the Union where that is true.
Not in Texas. Here, workers comp coverage is optional, not mandatory. Originally Posted by Toolman
I know, but health insurance coverage may become mandatory (or be taxed/surcharged) under the Obama "health care plan" if the "small business" generates revenue above a threshhold amount ... no more ... "how many employees do you have?"!

My guess is that under the "new" guidelines condom swallowing will not be covered, ...

.... even as a pre-existing condition from the last boss!

Psst ... this is all light stuff.
That chick dodged a bullet; she'd be room temperature if the rubber got stuck in her trachea. I bet she was a terrifying sight while she was turning purple and fighting to suck that thing down to a bronchus where she'd at least have one lung working. Wonder if the dude lost his boner while she was fighting for life. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
Probably not... lol