The latest mass shooting?

I would apply this logic to any big business that benefits even when its users are dying from that very product.

The big pharm, big tobacco, big alcohol, big agriculture don’t want to put the blame on their products, of course. Instead they blame the consumer for not being able to control their consumption, despite the fact that it’s not an individual consumption problem. They produce knowingly harmful products and promote the F out of them because it’s $$$.

Anything we consume on a daily basis was designed to influence our thinking in one direction or another.

And people eat it up like sheep. Very interesting indeed. Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
Do you also promote what your selling. Once again, why is it not the responsibility of the person that did the act or used whatever product in a bad way or manner not responsible. If a person drinks themselves to death should alcohol be banned. If a person uses a vehicle to kill someone we should ban vehicles. Should condoms be banned because some feel they are being used for illegal activities.
As someone who enjoys talking politics and current events among other things, I don't see it as BS. And unlike El-Mo who is like a lot of liberals who want to ban topics of conversations they disagree with here, this board is for everyone.

But I do agree with you Pensfan that current events and politics is best kept in the sandbox (that it is what the Sandbox is there for - off-topic discussions that are not adult-themed topics).

That way those who want to avoid it just avoid the sandbox Originally Posted by berryberry
Looks like the mods did that for us.

Wasn’t making a political statement for or opposing anything. Just that I only come to this forum to find or share relevant info on the hobby
If you dont like it dont fucking read it lol.
Looks like the mods did that for us.

Wasn’t making a political statement for or opposing anything. Just that I only come to this forum to find or share relevant info on the hobby Originally Posted by pensfan123456
Yeah, they moved it a half inch down the page to a new forum!!!!! But the Pittsburgh forum became politicized while I was in bancation. I was shocked by how many woke hobbyists there are. Like I said before, the horse left the barn and it ain’t coming back.
If you dont like it dont fucking read it lol. Originally Posted by sjomonty
You’re 1000% correct. As for this shooting, it appears like a terror attack. He did everything but yell Ali Ahkbar.
I’ll post material from where I want to. This came on the heels of the Atlanta shooting. You didn’t seem outraged by that. Besides, I use Parler to organize news organizations that you don’t get from the mainstream. It’s just a tool. Now take a deep breath. BTW, I posted my first thread on Aliens. Maybe that’s more up your alley. Originally Posted by bambino
It seems that like most Parler users, you use it to fill your brain with factually incorrect nonsense, like when you falsely claimed that this guy was one of "Obama's refugees."
Yeah - some people do. Especially the throngs of liberals and media initially blaming the shooting on "some white guy" to advance their agenda. They had to eat crow when they found out it was a middle eastern ISIS supporter. Particularly odd was the mainstream news media who went from identifying the suspect as an angry white male to no longer mentioning his race / background once the real facts came out.

It was like - if the shooter was a white male it was his fault, but if he was anyone else it was the gun's fault.

The Cult of Ignorance indeed !!! Originally Posted by berryberry
Funny. In this thread, the only person I've seen post factually incorrect information about the shooter, is the OP, who's a far right wing guy.
Funny. In this thread, the only person I've seen post factually incorrect information about the shooter, is the OP, who's a far right wing guy. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
You obviously are ignoring the point not realizing it was an indictment of yourself. You said some people believe anything - and are a cult of ignorance - and I agreed that yeah - some people do believe anything, especially the throngs of liberals and media initially blaming the shooting on "some white guy" to advance their agenda. They had to eat crow when they found out it was a middle eastern ISIS supporter. Particularly odd was the mainstream news media who went from identifying the suspect as an angry white male to no longer mentioning his race / background once the real facts came out.

The Cult of Ignorance indeed !!!
You obviously are ignoring the point not realizing it was an indictment of yourself. You said some people believe anything - and are a cult of ignorance - and I agreed that yeah - some people do believe anything, especially the throngs of liberals and media initially blaming the shooting on "some white guy" to advance their agenda. They had to eat crow when they found out it was a middle eastern ISIS supporter. Particularly odd was the mainstream news media who went from identifying the suspect as an angry white male to no longer mentioning his race / background once the real facts came out.

The Cult of Ignorance indeed !!! Originally Posted by berryberry
It seems that facts are completely irrelevant to Trump's Cult of Ignorance.

You call him a "middle eastern ISIS supporter," yet the truth is, he's an American Citizen and there's no evidence that he was linked to ISIS in any way. Baby called him one of Obama's refugees, though that was completely false too.

Not at all surprising that people who support a guy who said that he was "calling for a total and complete shut down of Muslims entering the country" would make this kind of stuff up.

BTW, didn't you people claim that Trump defeated ISIS? LOL

You call him a "middle eastern ISIS supporter," yet the truth is, he's an American Citizen and there's no evidence that he was linked to ISIS in any way. Baby called him one of Obama's refugees, though that was completely false too.

Not at all surprising that people who support a guy who said that he was "calling for a total and complete shut down of Muslims entering the country" would make this kind of stuff up.

BTW, didn't you people claim that Trump defeated ISIS? LOL Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh

^^^ The Cult of Lie and Deflect is at it again!

Was the Boulder shooter a white supremacist, as your far-left pals (including Kumalot Harris' niece) were loudly proclaiming all over social media before the families of the 10 victims were even notified that their loved ones had been murdered?

Do you have enough integrity to condemn your far-left comrades-in-arms for rushing to judgment? Can you admit they got it wrong? Weren't you chastened to watch your ideological allies simply "make this kind of stuff up"? And then hastily delete tweets, go mum and not even apologize when the facts became known?

No need to answer, those were rhetorical questions. Members of the Cult of Lie and Deflect never 'fess up - even when caught so brazenly lying and deflecting.

https://summit.news/2021/03/23/lefti...ter-was-white/

BTW, didn't you people claim that Trump defeated ISIS? LOL Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Is the shooter of a middle eastern background - YES he is.

Is he an ISIS supporter - well there was a news report out that Biden has been briefed the Colorado shooter had ISIS sympathies, per WH official. Maybe the White House got it wrong (since Biden is senile) but that was the report

Case closed
I have a European background, but I'm an American, just like the shooter is.

There's no evidence whatsoever that he's an ISIS supporter, but your deflection made me laugh. It's Biden's fault that you told lies which were actually rooted in your islamaphobia. Give me a break.

The ignorance of Cult 45 knows no bounds. It's funny to see how fearful the members are. Scared of Muslims. Scared of Mexicans. Scared of gay people. Scared of black people. Scared of wet pussy.
I have a European background, but I'm an American, just like the shooter is.

There's no evidence whatsoever that he's an ISIS supporter, but your deflection made me laugh. It's Biden's fault that you told lies which were actually rooted in your islamaphobia. Give me a break.

The ignorance of Cult 45 knows no bounds. It's funny to see how fearful the members are. Scared of Muslims. Scared of Mexicans. Scared of gay people. Scared of black people. Scared of wet pussy. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
You keep digging your hole deeper and deeper

According to two law enforcement officials, Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa was born in Syria in 1999 and later emigrated to the United States. His social media was scrubbed - but before it was one news organization noted his Facebook page, which has since been scrubbed, includes several pro Islam posts, one anti-Trump post, and a pro-immigration post.

But go ahead - keep deflecting and pretending he was not Middle Eastern

And as to ISIS - again maybe Senile Biden or the WH source was confused but there was a news report that Biden has been briefed the Colorado shooter had ISIS sympathies, per WH official.

I know you will keep living in your fantasy world and dismiss these realities - it is what liberals like you do - but hey other people here do appreciate the real facts
Digging a hole? More like talking to a brick wall of ignorance.

He's an American citizen. That's a matter of fact.

Biden is not responsible for the lie you told about him being an ISIS supporter. That lie was all you.

One of us two has lied in this thread, and it wasn't me.

What's wrong with making a "pro Islam" post on social media?
Biden is not responsible for the lie you told about him being an ISIS supporter. That lie was all you. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Who was responsible for the lie about him being a white supremacist? You don't seem a bit concerned about that lie! Why not?