In Response To My New Review

Thanks Brooke and Amy you both are totally correct the ones that pay the least are the ones that end up wanting more.. Not all of them though there are some that are very happy wether it be a quick bng or an hr it's funny though if I was say a spinner who charged 300 for a Cbj and someone posted a bad review and I got wk's there would be no bitching but since I'm not that guy is basically calling anyone who has ever seen me and given me a good review a liar I wonder how my regulars feel about that
All he is doing is "warning" other ladies to stay away from him lol.
All he is doing is "warning" other ladies to stay away from him lol. Originally Posted by bustyamy
Oh no , didn't you know he's an Adonis with a huge thing , we should all feel privileged to be in his presence ijs gotta go now at the mall spending the money I'm too fat and unskilled to make laters baby,
Oh no , didn't you know he's an Adonis with a huge thing , we should all feel privileged to be in his presence ijs gotta go now at the mall spending the money I'm too fat and unskilled to make laters baby, Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
lol
Come on girls stop with the ragging and get over it. Good way to run off potential customers as well cause we do not see ya to hear bitching before, during, or after! He has written positive and negative reviews. Since you cannot, or at least should not, be able to see the ROS how the hell do you know what he really said? A no from him means would not see again. Betting in this town he has NO problem finding someone to see.
Ok , so why didn't he leave it at that ? Why then did he go on to say every one that had ever given me a good review was lying ? Like I said if I'm not your type leave , I could care less either way I'm sorry that he didn't have a good time and I hope he finds whatever hes looking for his review changes nothing , I'm gone keep giving the best of what I do and I'll be laughing all the way to the bank .., ijs

And you know some people would wine and bitch if they were hung with a new rope ...and just so you know dude I can read people pretty well and I can tell when they are not having a good time, and the session will reflect that...bad attitude bad session I'm not a robot..if you would have told me you were not happy I would have given you a refund...no biggie
Allison,

I just posted, a non stellar review, of a well known provider here, earlier this week, It was a train wreck, lunch was good then it went south from there. I posted my review on a less known site, ( and told her to read it via text) She read it it, and offered up to make it right.... her offer went south real fast.... So ... I posted my review here.......

I know you women are business ladies, and I know you have to deal with allot of shitheads,,,,,

Why not just come out front and tell the real story, and let the dice lay, where they are? I read the review..... and you went into full blown battle defenses.... you have been here a while.... and people know you....

I am just wondering......
Ok , so why didn't he leave it at that ? Why then did he go on to say every one that had ever given me a good review was lying ? Like I said if I'm not your type leave , I could care less either way I'm sorry that he didn't have a good time and I hope he finds whatever hes looking for his review changes nothing , I'm gone keep giving the best of what I do and I'll be laughing all the way to the bank .., ijs

And you know some people would wine and bitch if they were hung with a new rope ...and just so you know dude I can read people pretty well and I can tell when they are not having a good time, and the session will reflect that...bad attitude bad session I'm not a robot..if you would have told me you were not happy I would have given you a refund...no biggie Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
He did not say this. In his follow up comment he said he was providing "the truth as I experienced it". People have different experiences and different truths.

Also I am not sure why you are upset because he said you looked like and grandma and are big. You have openly said that you are a grandma and a bigger woman. He may have been wrong about you being in your 40s, but if you are a grandma he cannot be too far off.

Finally, you set your rates. You and other ladies criticizing him because he took advantage of a rate you offered or agreed to is wrong.
Ok let me see if I got this right , other more desired providers can post review rebuttals but me being a BBW am not aloud to hmmm ? Interesting. All I was doing was voicing my side of things...and the only reason I posted this was because he called all of my good reviews false and my sweet guys liars ..I didnt point out any of his short comings did I ? If he didn't have a good time why did he pay ? I didn't twist his arm and make him stay..the negative nellies need to get over themselves ..
He did not say this. In his follow up comment he said he was providing "the truth as I experienced it". People have different experiences and different truths.

Also I am not sure why you are upset because he said you looked like and grandma and are big. You have openly said that you are a grandma and a bigger woman. He may have been wrong about you being in your 40s, but if you are a grandma he cannot be too far off.

Finally, you set your rates. You and other ladies criticizing him because he took advantage of a rate you offered or agreed to is wrong. Originally Posted by KinkLover
I know what I read he called bullshit on my positive reviews , yes I'm a grandma my daughter is 18 and she has a 8 month old..I'm not going to defend myself anymore , I'm done, as for the rates comment dude really ? .
I know what I read he called bullshit on my positive reviews , yes I'm a grandma my daughter is 18 and she has a 8 month old..I'm not going to defend myself anymore , I'm done, as for the rates comment dude really ? . Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
(my response below was to your previous comment. I somehow missed this one)
If you are responding to me, I did not say you should not rebut a review because you are a bbw. I questioned why you would complain that he said you were big when you yourself say that you are.

I do think that ALL providers should be selective in the reviews they rebut. Based on what you have said in this thread, you are a bigger woman, a grandma, and the guy did not seem to be enjoying the session. This is very similar to what he said.

I do think that it is pretty incredible that you would have refunded his money. Most providers would never consider that and would post an alert on a guy who suggested it. So my hat is off to you on that policy.
I would have gladly given it back , if he would have voiced his displeasure , but guys don't get any ideas if you come see me fuck my face for an hour cum twice don't even try to get your money back lol
He also made it sound like I'm in my 60's which I'm not I'm 38 ...geeezzzz
I admire BustyAmy, Allison, Brooke....these are top notch ladies here....
Awww, thank you beautiful