Encounter: PSE with Victoria Jolie

Yes. I will be the new guy in charge here, and i'll spare your ban if i get a discount on our next encounter. Originally Posted by 12InchClock
Lol you didn’t get my sarcastic dry humour didn’t you ? I highly doubt that Gman will give his place he love to give me warnings as well as crypt..Yet no ban lol �� Son that only be part of this board since this past year you have a lot to learn .....Work on your game and spare us the caps lock 12inchcock

That proves hes a mod.... Originally Posted by lilylivered
Lol lol I know right
Maybe because I’m special lol (sarcastic) nope never I did anyone that was admin or mods ; they paid for their rendez vous ...
Lol you didn’t get my sarcastic dry humour didn’t you ? I highly doubt that Gman will give his place he love to give me warnings as well as crypt..Yet no ban lol �� Son that only be part of this board since this past year you have a lot to learn .....Work on your game and spare us the caps lock 12inchcock

Lol lol I know right
Maybe because I’m special lol (sarcastic) nope never I did anyone that was admin or mods ; they paid for their rendez vous ... Originally Posted by Victoriajolie
Everyone look at our profile pics, we're practically twins....
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.

Thread Closed
The Dr