Oprah or Pence in 2020? Trump will already be gone!

I'd never vote for either of those two Originally Posted by WTF
Holy CHIT!

Nothing gets the good ol boys to chirping like the thought of a black female president.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA AAAA!
Looks like Oprah will be our new President in 2020! She certainly will get the minority and female votes, should get all the educated votes, all she will lose are white uneducated male deplorables! Deplorables will vote in mass for Pence since he is a deplorable himself. Trump will be a distant memory long gone before 2020.

Also, Oprah has the cash and connections to run a great campaign.

2020 can’t get here fast enough! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
NBC - has already retracted that TWEET!!!

Don’t you feel STUPID!!!
Holy CHIT!

Nothing gets the good ol boys to chirping like the thought of a black female president.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA AAAA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's funny alright. Trump would have a field day with her. All he would have to do is comment on her presence at the Ferguson protest. Game over, lol.

Jim
The book Fire and Fury confirms that not only democrats but also republicans and his inner circle feel trump is unfit to be president, that’s just mentally and doesn’t include the Mueller looming proof of obstruction of justice and treason. There is no chance he makes it to 2020. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
There hasn't been any formal legal procedures in the matter, so what makes you think a book written by an idiot like Wolff confirms anything?

Jim
Looks like Oprah will be our new President in 2020! She certainly will get the minority and female votes, should get all the educated votes, all she will lose are white uneducated male deplorables! Deplorables will vote in mass for Pence since he is a deplorable himself. Trump will be a distant memory long gone before 2020.

Also, Oprah has the cash and connections to run a great campaign.

2020 can’t get here fast enough! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
It won't be Oprah.

the one to watch for is Karmala Harris. She is going to be an Obama replay.
If Trump with his cheeseburger, dementia havin' ass can pass it then she can for sure lol. Originally Posted by Luxie
Well, I guess that shows you are wrong, particularly the "dementia" part! He probably puts in more hours than you .... and it's not eating "cheeseburgers," but anyone who can work 10-12 hour days seven days a week can eat whatever the fuck he wants as far as I am concerned! (Particularly when he's not getting paid!)

Do you need more coloring books? I have some coupons for you!
Nah, Trump in 2020, Gowdy in 2024. We'll be red for awhile. The democrats need to get their shit together, and oprah isn't the answer.

We've already had a black idiot from Chicago fuck up shit for 8 years, we don't need another.
surely the american people havent forgotten that oprah, in a fit of being a hating black woman, with the wearing of feelings on her sleeve, looking for any slight so to charge racism ala michelle obama, screamed a false charge of racism at some poor shop girl in, I think, switzerland
Nah, Trump in 2020, Gowdy in 2024. We'll be red for awhile. The democrats need to get their shit together, and oprah isn't the answer.

We've already had a black idiot from Chicago fuck up shit for 8 years, we don't need another. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN

Amen
So Oprah has announced publicly that she is running for president in 2020?

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
It was just the liberal sycophants in the grammies who egged her on to do so..
  • WTF
  • 01-08-2018, 04:29 PM
It won't be Oprah.

the one to watch for is Karmala Harris. She is going to be an Obama replay. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
If they run either of those, they will get smoked unless the economy is in the tank .
If they run either of those, they will get smoked unless the economy is in the tank . Originally Posted by WTF
I wish the Democrats would run a black hoe the entertainment would be priceless, lol.

Jim