So, who are the democrats really going to run for president?

Here's the game plan...if they can shame the Big Guy onto the debate stage, they have to be there. Donate some money to Mary Ann or RFKJ. Many of these outfits look at how many donors someone has as proof that they should be on stage. Doesn't matter if you donate a dollar or a thousand dollars. So, donate some money to those other democrats to stir the pot.
Ain't a chance in hell they would even consider Slo-Joe for a debate with a 3rd grader (also for other obvious, board restricted rules reasons), much less an adult. Even if they did allow the perception of it, it would have to be scripted and choreographed and practiced for months and he ain't got the gas in the tank for that. Not gonna happen.

Biden was the nominee by default last time, (remember, they canceled everything due to Covid), the majority of those who voted for him were in fact voting against Trump.

I think a DeSantis/Scott ticket could win.

Trump needs to bow out, even though he can garner 50+ % of Republican primary votes. He will never win the General Election.

Hopefully America has learned what electing an old, senile, stupid, inept, corrupt piece of shit like Biden has got us. But I have my doubts.

Here is another thought, if it appears that the Republican ticket can win, China might decide to invade Taiwan before Biden’s term is up. They know he is a bought and paid for lackey of Xi, a Republican might actually decide to fight back.