I love my belly. Do you love yours?

Saw this post by a Dallas provider and it great:

"Happiness is the secret to all beauty. There is no beauty that is attractive without happiness." Christian dior

Wow!
You are the whole package Brittany, I wouldn't change any part of you.
Curves kick ass!
Yeah right...let a Hooters Girls walk by and these belly fans will leave you in a micro second. I personally have grown weary of the over weigh girls in the hobby. I take care of myself with diet and exercise and you should also...It is easy being a chubbo. You don't have to be rail thin but somewhat in shape only takes a bit of effort...
Has anybody else heard the phrase "the meat is for the man, the bone is for the dog"? Most cultures outside the US and Europe like soft women with more curves. Even think of the US's ideals of sexiness before the 1960s - like Marilyn Monroe.

Personally, I (and probably a lot of other hobbyists) like variety. A little softness is nice sometimes, but mostly the attraction is in how the woman carries herself and in her skills.
Yeah right...let a Hooters Girls walk by and these belly fans will leave you in a micro second. I personally have grown weary of the over weigh girls in the hobby. I take care of myself with diet and exercise and you should also...It is easy being a chubbo. You don't have to be rail thin but somewhat in shape only takes a bit of effort... Originally Posted by Jimmiwad
If you don't like women with meat on their bones then don't see them. But there's no need for you to be crude to anyone who's not built like you.
For so long, I have had this self-loathing attributed to my figure. Many times men will comment on my belly in their reviews in a hurtful manner. Or, maybe in a passing comment, they will suggest that I need to exercise more. I almost always agree with people when they negatively comment about my body.

If not, I am going to say it for you, “You are beautiful.” Originally Posted by brittanylennox
Which reviews are you talking about that are hurtful?please tell me?
here's the link to your reviews,which one?
http://www.eccie.net/search.php?searchid=2599913

I have been a weightlifter and bodybuilder for most my life and I have never given it a second thought about dating a thick woman. In fact that is what I prefer. I love the thickness and voloptous curves associated with these women. Just thinking about the two women I am dating brings a smile to my face.
  • Mokoa
  • 08-08-2010, 12:23 PM
Which reviews are you talking about that are hurtful?please tell me?
here's the link to your reviews,which one?
http://www.eccie.net/search.php?searchid=2599913 Originally Posted by Dick Diamond
The search ID in your link is no longer active.

Closed at request of OP