Deep throat

If one of u does this i want a picture with a ruler!
11 inches...mmm I love a challange!
If I cant take it all,I can at least make love to it like Im eating some damn good texas bbq..lol
Are you asking her for a lunch date. Lol Originally Posted by Lubeman
Fuck ya I'll take her to Costco. 1.50 hot dog and drink.
If one of u does this i want a picture with a ruler! Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
I should have done this w/a monster I had last week. If I didn't know better I would have thought it was a prosthetic
I'm willing and can provide half of the 11 :-) Originally Posted by Two Under
Bring it on I'm always hungry. I have a very healthy appetite for goid stuff
Bring it on I'm always hungry. I have a very healthy appetite for goid stuff Originally Posted by yourdesire
I got the other half!! Hahaha
miss YD gets ravenous around a mans junk!!! in an awesomely good way!!!
I love it!!
I got the other half!! Hahaha Originally Posted by Mattkc
Together w/two we could go for it & report back to sweetS lol
I should have done this w/a monster I had last week. If I didn't know better I would have thought it was a prosthetic Originally Posted by yourdesire
Thanks babe...i wished you hadnt posted this. But its out there now!
Lol
Not 11" unfortunately (or fortunately?) But no better feeling imo then when a gal can go balls deep. Even better if they let you cum while doing that. Only had a provider do that once and she has since retired Originally Posted by GoBlue34z
Used to see a young lady named Daphne Hart when she visited here. She had this amazing skill of taking it all while lapping the underside of the boys with her tongue. Absolutely amazing....
Thanks babe...i wished you hadnt posted this. But its out there now!
Lol Originally Posted by BigDeal
It was bound to happen eventually w/that 1 eyed monster your hauling around
SweetS I'm enjoying a gent yesterday & what pops in my mind? Hmmm wonder if he'd mind if I measured this.