Have ever finish with a provider and condom stay in her

yes, 3 times.. one time she pulled it out easy, looked like no spillage.. the other two, the condom had shriveled up, it took some digging to retrieve. in those 2 instances, sure she could have got pregnant. not likely, but theoretically possible. the swimmers would have had to escape very quickly, from the latex confines, to swim hard and fast enough to reach the ovum. when you consider how unlikely it is to get pregnant from one "normal" bareback occasion, this scenario looks extremely unlikely. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
They are fast, and it only takes one. It happened to me and my first wife (who has passed away). The condom was 4X, made with real lamb intestine (It is not made that way anymore)- it felt like you had nothing on, so when it slipped of neither of us knew.

Privately, just between the two of us, we would call our daughter 4X.
Not a problem. I always cum, and GO as I please. I don't stick around WAITING to find out.

And because of the nature of the human male plumbing, an accidental exposure of such as short period poses a minimal risk of infection of any kind unless there's open cuts or scrapes. Wouldn't be hobbying anyway if I did. And the minute a hooktard scrapes me with her teeth, I'D ASK HER TO REMOVE HER DENTURES IMMEDIATELY. Originally Posted by hotrix1
I had a lady remove her full dentures for me once. Great BBJ. Nothing better.
gum jobs are awesome
Nope and I use magnums. 😂🤣😂🤣🤣