Casual Pictures Question:

Pictures matters, visual contents is a defining factor in helping us hobbyist connect with you. For me if I don't like the picture, my thumb is already on the back button on my phone.
I think it all depends. I post both casual and semi nude photos.
More pictures are better imo. Your casual shots are cute Brooke, I say keep em.
I appericate all the feedback. I've always been uncomfortable taking pictures. I took them more frequently for this industry in my earlier years since I was new and not well known, but now-in-days I feel like everyone knows I am a white, blond, small BBW with big boobs. I also feel more like a person then a professional, so I don't see myself as some sex pot, I just feel like a normal girl.

I hate taking sexy pictures or trying to look natural. I end up looking so stiff and out of place.

A few times though out my school aged years I actually skipped picture day because I didn't want my picture in the year book.

I have noticed the only pictures I actually like of myself were taken randomly, when there were a bunch of people posing for the picture or when I take a picture with my toddler, other then that, I always come out looking weird
Natural taint photos are easy to pose for ... ijs.
Please do not post your taint, Pyramider.
Nude is OK , but not necessary.

I need to see if sshe has saggy boobs/ass, a mommy tummy. . .and that may be what a hobbyist is looking for. Nudity is not absolutely necessary for this.

Pictures from a smart phone can be adequate to show these things but is the low end visually. Professional studio pics sometimes look too set up as well. I like to see a provider's face, but security and safety can take priority here and blurred face or out of the frame is OK.
So for a moment i was feeling like i should not pictures of my tastful look but as i can see, Everyone doesnt want a slut picture. maybe it the sheets but. more like a gift to unwrap.
We are foooking toe freaks around here Subway. We only want more pictures of your footsies. Maybe even throw in a few pictures of just a 3 piece with red beans and rice from Frenchy's and we might orgasm in our pants. Tooodlez...