Curious and looking for insight about Providers without Incalls?

LOL @ Trick logic !
  • BLM69
  • 12-18-2022, 07:21 PM
LOL @ Trick logic ! Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Consumer logic $, that's why tricks ALWAYS run the show, unless you're a SIMP..you still shacking up with that dumb simp in California?
Wake up dude this is not 1960 where women sit and let men walk all over them . You TRICK LOGIC is out dated and so is your brainwashing of members
Not sure what your talking about shacking up ?
Wow you must spend endless time checking up on me ,you just think you know so much about me and keep me in you mind every day.
Thank You for caring
Who's running your show now !

Consumer logic $, that's why tricks ALWAYS run the show, unless you're a SIMP..you still shacking up with that dumb simp in California? Originally Posted by BLM69
He can’t see your response, look under his handle name, lol
He can’t see your response, look under his handle name, lol Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1

Yeah Gina....I think it's gonna be a minute before he gets back to ya. Maybe check back in 30-90 days or something?
Wow you must spend endless time checking up on me ,you just think you know so much about me and keep me in you mind every day.
Thank You for caring Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Look at the pot who is calling the kettle black!! You and a few others have been following my posts for quite a long time. I am flattered that I am in everybody's heads. However, like I've told all the guys, I don't roll that way, and the providers who have that same obsession, I wouldn't see you if you paid me triple your rates.

Back on topic of the thread.

I have a few ladies who are on my regular rotation who are outcall only. The rationale I was told was that it is cheaper for them to get an Uber, even less expensive if they use their own vehicle to go on the outcalls, for the one or two times a day they see a client as opposed to the cost of getting a hotel room.
Hot damn I missed that under his handle
I'm sure when he comes back he will pay the VICTIM like his gossip buddy does .. And I will get blamed aging ..

Yeah Gina....I think it's gonna be a minute before he gets back to ya. Maybe check back in 30-90 days or something? Originally Posted by Bald Bryan
No he can see coed ..

He can’t see your response, look under his handle name, lol Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
No he can see coed .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Gina is correct, someone who is banned can read anything unprivate that doesn’t require Premium Access, but they can not log in.
Look Who's calling the kettle black
It's all in your head that any one follows you around lol

Look at the pot who is calling the kettle black!! You and a few others have been following my posts for quite a long time. I am flattered that I am in everybody's heads. However, like I've told all the guys, I don't roll that way, and the providers who have that same obsession, I wouldn't see you if you paid me triple your rates.

I have a few ladies who are on my regular rotation who are outcall only. The rationale I was told was that it is cheaper for them to get an Uber, even less expensive if they use their own vehicle to go on the outcalls, for the one or two times a day they see a client as opposed to the cost of getting a hotel room. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
...snip Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
And the ban-anvil lands on the coyote again..

I have a few ladies who are on my regular rotation who are outcall only. The rationale I was told was that it is cheaper for them to get an Uber, even less expensive if they use their own vehicle to go on the outcalls, for the one or two times a day they see a client as opposed to the cost of getting a hotel room. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote

Merry Christmas !!
And the ban-anvil lands on the coyote again.. Originally Posted by saustin
Thanks for visual!
LustyBustyGina 2 - Gina’s Trolls 0

Sidenote: I miss Gina’s real profile pics, I’m too lazy to click on ‘image gallery’.

Sidenote II: It’s my thread, I am the only one allowed to hijack it...ijs
Let me glow for a bit and on my new Beth Dutton
If like i'll post you a pic ?
LustyBustyGina 2 - Gina’s Trolls 0

Sidenote: I miss Gina’s real profile pics, I’m too lazy to click on ‘image gallery’.

Sidenote II: It’s my thread, I am the only one allowed to hijack it...ijs Originally Posted by ManSlut