My side

This same guy contacted me last night. He provided 2 fake references. Some random chicks names & phone numbers smh NOT verified providers. So, I turned him down.I saw that the other review was removed. I see he went here instead. Glad I dodged that bullet !! Stuff like this makes it hard to be newbie friendly smh.
I enjoy smoking, drinking, and a good gentle finger bang...I really need to get done working...
We haven't met, but you are near the top of my TDL.

However, his only review is of a provider with an otherwise impeccable reputation. It would seem his credibility is the one in question. I read the review, if I had to guess hes the type of guy most would call a fuck boy.
Sounds like a asshole!

For what it's worth, sorry you had to endure that..
We haven't met, but you are near the top of my TDL.

However, his only review is of a provider with an otherwise impeccable reputation. It would seem his credibility is the one in question. I read the review, if I had to guess hes the type of guy most would call a fuck boy. Originally Posted by learningtolead15
Thank you love
He’s harassed & bothered 3 other girls On the alternate website. So I am definitely not the only one that he has a habit of doing this with. Maybe the reason he has a different handle on the other side is because of the BS that he pulls. And as a matter fact he told me that he was not a member on this site Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
"Harassed and bothered"...damn, is that a new accusation? I feel like I should respond, then again, a bad review followed by a back n forth inside something I call a hobby is not my idea of how to end my night. Some other lady has treated me well tonight and those "fake verified ladies" someone mentioned did verify me for this visit so I am in a good mood. Happy Hobbying to all - ps, I chuckle at all the comments.
"Harassed and bothered"...damn, is that a new accusation? I feel like I should respond, then again, a bad review followed by a back n forth inside something I call a hobby is not my idea of how to end my night. Some other lady has treated me well tonight and those "fake verified ladies" someone mentioned did verify me for this visit so I am in a good mood. Happy Hobbying to all - ps, I chuckle at all the comments. Originally Posted by iquit2
From what has been said from three other providers, who will remain nameless, have all stated that you have contacted them with rather off type behavior. I’m sure you can read this whole thread and figure that out for yourself. And like I told you previously, maybe you should find a provider who is a little bit more lenient in what she does and does not allow, and you guys perhaps would have a better time. Stay safe, and enjoy yourself!
What this about no running water in the bathroom?

Did you mean that you heard no running water in bathroom and you asked him to atleast use wipes and he refused?

Or

You have no running water in bathroom and resort to wipes and he refused?
This same guy contacted me last night. He provided 2 fake references. Some random chicks names & phone numbers smh NOT verified providers. So, I turned him down.I saw that the other review was removed. I see he went here instead. Glad I dodged that bullet !! Stuff like this makes it hard to be newbie friendly smh. Originally Posted by TexasJess
If he had References he isn't a newbie so how does that even affect the newbie friendly situation?

I'm confused...
Both handles on this site are:

Iquit2
Charlesoutreach Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
BANNED

They also need to look at this profile !

https://m.eccie.net/member.php?u=136583
What this about no running water in the bathroom?

Did you mean that you heard no running water in bathroom and you asked him to atleast use wipes and he refused?

Or

You have no running water in bathroom and resort to wipes and he refused? Originally Posted by junglemonkey
It means she did not even hear him run the water at all, not even to just wash his hands. Gross.

And then he bitched about wipes after that.
If he had References he isn't a newbie so how does that even affect the newbie friendly situation?

I'm confused... Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
From what I gather he is not a newbie, and statements he has made reflect this, he has multiple handles and has tried to get over on the ladies with fake references.

It sounds to me like he is a bad apple who has tried to reinvent himself as a newbie to shake off whatever prior bad reputation he has had.

So I think the thing is, these bad apples have figured out if they just pretend to be newbies they can just come back again and again with their bad behavior and reinvent themselves.

So by refusing newbies, we are only seeing gentlemen with longstanding reputations and reliable references. Sadly this is gonna make it harder for new guys that are genuinely good guys, but it's pretty scary taking chances when we already know there are worse and more dangerous things that can happen than just meeting a guy who doesn't wanna wash up.
BANNED

They also need to look at this profile !

https://m.eccie.net/member.php?u=136583 Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
OMG, yes exactly. So he was definitely a bad apple trying to reinvent himself.

And it states in the comments that there were other complaints from other ladies that he stunk and needed to shower.
90% of these types of rebuttals go off the rails. So far this isn't one of them. Hopefully it stays that way.
From what I gather he is not a newbie, and statements he has made reflect this, he has multiple handles and has tried to get over on the ladies with fake references.

It sounds to me like he is a bad apple who has tried to reinvent himself as a newbie to shake off whatever prior bad reputation he has had.

So I think the thing is, these bad apples have figured out if they just pretend to be newbies they can just come back again and again with their bad behavior and reinvent themselves.

So by refusing newbies, we are only seeing gentlemen with longstanding reputations and reliable references. Sadly this is gonna make it harder for new guys that are genuinely good guys, but it's pretty scary taking chances when we already know there are worse and more dangerous things that can happen than just meeting a guy who doesn't wanna wash up. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Pffft. There is risk on both parts. I don't care if a guy or provider has seen a thousand folks, she or he can turn bad at any time. References help but who really knows a person. And really people are bad judges of character anyway, like you'll think money makes someone a great person. I read some Ros and I'm like wtf, from "respected" hobbyist. Ummm ok. The guys like me who are generally great guys are the ones disparaged because we are not financially beneficial; I don't foook off crazy money anymore on pussy. Thus shit has risk involved, if I get foooked off like damn, but you guys are paid handsomely to take that risk. 250 an hour is doctor type money, so it is what it is sometimes. Only seeing verified dudes doesn't necessarily protect you and ladies couldn't afford it anyway because they need new clients to make the money they want to. I have a solution but I ain't wasting free game with the amount of foooking disrespect I get here. Figure it out. Besos. Tooodlez....