Dressing for a session

Well I like to make a mess which is why I feel the less the better
I’ll come running for either of these options:

Yoga pants and a little half-shirt. Something about this combo drives me absolutely wild.

A loose-fitting pair of night shorts and a T-shirt with no bra. I simply cannot handle seeing booty cheeks jiggle when she walks and nips pushing on those cotton threads.

My all time favorite - during cold weather months - is a baggy pair of flannel PJs that have a button-up top (must be snaps). MISH with the bottoms down around one ankle and the top on (but open) is so sexy to me.

I have made each of these outfit requests during my time here and have been thoroughly pleased with how willing you ladies are to set the ideal stage. Many of you have even been surprised by how sexy some of us find it when you dress down for a session. Don’t get me wrong though...I love a good pair of heels and a fishnet bodysuit.

I can’t wait for it to get cold!
I guess to me it is whatever you like. Too much perfume turns me off though!
I wear according to my mood..or the gents request

most times I wear a tight wifebeater & daisy dukes or a rocker shirt or sexy panties with my famous knee high funky socks

in winter I wear velvet knee high boots
During the screening and booking process I always ask about things like preference in hairstyle, makeup (light, medium, heavy), perfume (none, light, bathe in it), drinks, music, room temp, food/snacks, type of clothing etc etc etc. I try to get as much detail about what my date likes (or doesn't).

If they don't have any preference on clothing then what I wear depends on the type of date we'll have (particularly if it will include time outside of the incall). More often than not I get requests for lingerie, no perfume and light/"natural" makeup.

I notice a lot of ladies will be in lingerie and heavy perfume at their incall. Personally I prefer her in normal/everyday attire without all the perfume. Whether that's jeans and tshirt or yoga pants and tank top or shorts...whatever she's comfortable in that is "her". Wanting to hear from men and women on your preferences are. Originally Posted by haihawaii2000
I have to agree with the OP. I love the natural girly look. Its sexy af. Minimal, if any, makeup. Freshly showered. Nothing beats the smell of shampoo and body soap on a girl. Lawd!!
I haven't met a girl yet that has worn something i don't like.
Once i get comfortable with a provider though, i try buying them outfits that i feel i would like to see them in. I have a shorts fetish, so those are usually involved.
I just really like the cute blouse, short denim shorts and sandals look. Seriously, that's extremely sexy to me.
I like the idea of daisy dukes and a bare mid... have asked the provider to greet me totally nude and that was hot (was a first time encounter also) I have a huge thing for ankle socks but have not been able to get that one done, LOL
I love ankle socks , my feet are always cold so keep them on till he's all most at the door , then put my sexy high heels on !!
I prefer the girl to be dressed. I enjoy the undressing aspect and it makes the session feel more natural. If she opens the door naked or in lingerie, it feels too much like a paid session.
Each guy has a different fantasy so I’m very versatile .
I have friends like urself who prefers the more casual dressed, and I have some prefer me nude when they arrive or in something sexy and lace..so depends on the day and person
Each guy has a different fantasy so I’m very versatile . Originally Posted by Exotic_gem
PERFECT for me. My preference is cute athletic wear (Yoga Pants + Ponytail, tennis skirt, running shorts, something like that), but I also love lingerie, etc. Hell I'm happy with a birthday suit, or a towel, as she's coming out of the shower.

But ONE thing is a NO for me...HEAVY MAKEUP. I just cannot stand the overly dark and over-done eyes and eyebrows, or heavy caked on facial makeup. A little goes a long way here.
NOOOOO glitter makeup
Right ^ lol
  • Sarin
  • 09-18-2019, 10:07 AM
I love a woman who dresses up for a date. I love seeing a woman in a tight dress / skirt with sexy heels on. Also love seeing a woman in sexy lingerie and stockings, so hott!! But also love seeing a woman in yoga pants and athletic gear. I always make a request when i meet someone, sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn’t.
Way back 19 years ago i used to wear glitter makeup and glitter nail polish......well one of my gents called me the next day after an appt and chewed me out to high heaven! His wife found some glitter on his butthole...lol
True story