ThePlayer is a a liar and on many girl's DO NOT SEE LIST.

I could tell you, but then you would owe me a freebie and I would ask you for an NDA... Not to be confused for a Nectar Dripping Analingus (you sick puppy ). What I mean is a Non Disclosure Agreement.

Now, this thread isn't about me. It's about how you can better play The Hooktard Games.

Now go forth Katnis and represent District 12. Originally Posted by Simon Riley
=(
I could tell you, but then you would owe me a freebie and I would ask you for an NDA... Not to be confused for a Nectar Dripping Analingus (you sick puppy ). What I mean is a Non Disclosure Agreement.

Now, this thread isn't about me. It's about how you can better play The Hooktard Games.

Now go forth Katnis and represent District 12. Originally Posted by Simon Riley

Blackmail? Originally Posted by Dr. Dew
Shhh! Keep that shit on the down-low... The Feds are already looking for me and my matress tag tearing antics.
No one in Houston trusts him either...but we'll let you two iron out your own differences... Originally Posted by Wakeup
+1...the part where NO ONE TRUSTS HIM
Shhh! Keep that shit on the down-low... The Feds are already looking for me and my matress tag tearing antics. Originally Posted by Simon Riley
I'm sure they already saw u ass!! LOL
I'm sure they already saw u ass!! LOL Originally Posted by Dr. Dew
Fucking NSA!

Fucking NSA!

Originally Posted by Simon Riley
EXACTLY! IS IT WRONG IF I THINK THAT CHICK IS FUCKING HOTT?!?!
Dude! You aren't the only one. She lives in Austin too! I wonder if someone is ballsy enough to turn her.
Dude! You aren't the only one. She lives in Austin too! I wonder if someone is ballsy enough to turn her. Originally Posted by Simon Riley
When there is a challenge present, there will always be ones that accept it and take one for the team. I wait till that alpha strike is done then make my moves. :P
Originally Posted by Ember Simmers - It's an alert of fake post and lies… just like alerts of fake BP ads.
We would need proof.

Originally Posted by SImon Riley -While Von could have been more tactful, he is only following the rules set by the site.

Von,

Be kind to the hoogars, fucker of mothers
Thank You Ricky

Unfortunately I could not make this post earlier in this thread but -

What constitutes an alert?

I want you to think about this..When reading a posted alert, MODS try to put themselves in the member's shoes as if we were in their situation and try to feel the content of the posted grievance if it is alert-worthy?

In short, an alert is justified anytime a member, during a typical hobbyist/provider encounter, finds themselves in a situation or facing circumstances which are not typical of a normal hobbyist/provider experience and could not be considered a "normal, accepted risk" to those who participate in the hobby, of which we all know there are many.

I'm not going to list out every situation that's alert-worthy, and likewise, I'm not going to try and list everything that's not alert-worthy and should be moved out of the alerts section. Just the thought of that is ridiculous. It would be impossible.

I will, however, provide some common examples.....

“This guy says never posts anything positive in any reviews or threads.”
He may be a douche but This is NOT alert-worthy

"A pimp came out of the closet, busted me in the nose, and took off with my wallet"

That IS alert-worthy.

“The client mentioned in the review I was fat, had kankles, and my breath stinks.”
This is NOT alert-worthy.

"This client asked for bareback full service"

That is NOT alert-worthy.

"This client wanted BBFS and when I said no, he forced it on me"

That IS alert-worthy.

"She had a cold sore on her lip"

That is NOT alert-worthy

"I loaned her 2 grand and she took off and never paid me back"

That is NOT alert-worthy

"She no showed me"

That is NOT alert-worthy

"I drove by an AMP and saw a police car in the parking lot"

That is NOT alert worthy

"As I pulled up to my appointment I saw a police officer with a black mask on walking out of her incall with a man in handcuffs"

That IS alert-worthy.

"I let her drive my car and she totaled it. Now she won't do anything about it"

"I was dating her for 3 months when some dude showed up at my house and threatened to beat the shit out of me if I ever called her again"

I could go on forever with examples.

The point is, we want the Alert forum to be filled with true, legit alerts that are of value to everyone reading......not things that happen all the time and present no harmful risk but the person is making a big deal out of it because of their lack of experience or because of an agenda to harm or drive potential clients away for whatever reason, usually sour grapes between the hobbyist and provider.

VS- thanks again for the clarification and thanks for pointing out 'hate the game' Nikkki! I see who is coming out of the wood works to support Ember. Again, I am waiting for Ember to say what's fake and what I have lied about in my reviews. She needs to clarify who 'our' is as well.

A picture is worth a thousand words and a video is worth $$$$
We would need proof.

Thank You Ricky
Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Dont hate theplayer hate the game! lol Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Dah! beat me to the joke!

It sounds like these two have a bit of history, I home everyone can kiss and make up in the end.
Hey I am more than happy to let her kiss my coveted parts lol! Don't know why out of the blue she blasted me statewide. No traction in Austin and not much in SA. Only one or two sa white nights affiliated with her BFF and in Houston just my normal haters! She can't prove any lies unless I lied about her in the video w me lol
Hey I am more than happy to let her kiss my coveted parts lol! Don't know why out of the blue she blasted me statewide. No traction in Austin and not much in SA. Only one or two sa white nights affiliated with her BFF and in Houston just my normal haters! She can't prove any lies unless I lied about her in the video w me lol Originally Posted by The Player
This thread should make people wonder about seeing Ember Simmers and her turning on clients. She did this to Las Vegas and claimed violence was involved. I guess when her regulars don't please her she decides to go viral and post fictions. Still nothing about me being a liar