What happens in the mind of a hobbyist that says "not bad"?

Was the ass and front odor a serious thing? Holy cow! Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan
It was a comment from a reviewer.....ugh.

elg......
Physical Description: different with clothes on than off. med body apparently decent boobies avg face not model not awful just ok Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
Words like "not awful".......why? What about her pictures screamed, go fuck her??
Shameful what they pay for and then admit they paid for it via a review
Shameful what they pay for and then admit they paid for it via a review Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
Thats what reviews are for
Thats what reviews are for Originally Posted by lilylivered
Refer back to #17
Beauty is in the eyes .....
Beauty is in the eyes ..... Originally Posted by lilylivered
an ins ...the pecker
an ins ...the pecker Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Yep. If some one sees a pic and sees price and menu and says "What a deal" who am I or anyone else to say anything. Laugh maybe but...
an ins ...the pecker Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Lmao! Desperate times call for desperate measures
Laugh Originally Posted by lilylivered
Exactly. How shitty is your existence if you get hard looking at pics of that girl or DMD? You have to really hate yourself I imagine.
Shameful what they pay for and then admit they paid for it via a review Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki

Makes me wonder what you girls think when a guy calls you, who screwed something like that.....

Ugh.

elg......
Exactly. How shitty is your existence if you get hard looking at pics of that girl or DMD? You have to really hate yourself I imagine. Originally Posted by Frank Fucks It Right
I hate it when a gals mug shot is/was hotter than her icky bio pic's

ahem, been a few