Now I see why I never post

probably she don't want to and don't have to
Oh the touch of youre lips...lol
probably she don't want to and don't have to Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
Agreed. Not asking her to. If people don't like her menu F 'em. She can do exactly whatever she wants without having to justify it.

I'm not asking you-

I'm asking her in a respectful, non judgmental manner. Just asking why. Not for an explanation. Just discussing. She like to speak her mind without fear of repercussion.

Not accusing. Not wanting to argue. Not judging. Not asking for.

Just curious.

She's a big girl, smart and articulate. I just want to see if we can "talk". I'm sure that I'm not the only one who is curious.

So - Un-wad your panties and don't try to turn this into a he vs. she argument. It's not.
I wasn't lucid with that remark,I meant society in general,the news media especially. You would have to be living in a cave not to notice the pc police,in the media .I was responding to blisseds statement. Not about a specific thread. He said the whole country. Originally Posted by peter north77
oh i realize what you were getting at.
not sure i buy the general argument though.
seems to me there's people screaming their points of view from every angle.
then they all get screamed at back and called idiotic dumbshits all around to boot.
seems there's a hell of a lot of speaking going on.
having somebody answer back, i don't agree and besides you're an idiot, isn't throttling free speech. it'd mean more if they'd explain why you're an idiot i suppose, but who wants to listen anyway.
just saying the disagreement is pc motivated doesn't really say anything. all it says is, i dont like being disagreed with and you're just a poopy head anyway so why should anyone listen to you.
Agreed.

So - Un-wad your panties and don't try to turn this into a he vs. she argument. It's not. Originally Posted by Initforfun

we started out good there.
i really wasn't hoping it to be argumentative either.

just that lots of times the things any of us like or like to do don't have a lot of rationality behind them.
i mean why does somebody like red more than blue.
is it ever gonna sound rational to someone that likes blue more.
does a red lover even know why they love it? other than just ultimately saying I JUST DO, OKAY?
oh the shit you can get into while sitting in a waiting room.

do most of you ladies post while twiddling your thumbs from the last ncns?
oh i realize what you were getting at.
not sure i buy the general argument though.
seems to me there's people screaming their points of view from every angle.
then they all get screamed at back and called idiotic dumbshits all around to boot.
seems there's a hell of a lot of speaking going on.
having somebody answer back, i don't agree and besides you're an idiot, isn't throttling free speech. it'd mean more if they'd explain why you're an idiot i suppose, but who wants to listen anyway.
just saying the disagreement is pc motivated doesn't really say anything. all it says is, i dont like being disagreed with and you're just a poopy head anyway so why should anyone listen to you. Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
I have no ideal what you are saying....cboat said ask Donald Trump about pc.he was called a racist because he pointed out.over 300000 illegals are in jail in this country and 80%of centrell American women were raped on there way to this country.he got his info from the Huffington Post ,and Univision.
If you are white and critique or disagree with pr Obama policies ,you are a hater or racist.if you do not want to make a wedding cake for couples,because of your religious beliefs you are bigot.if banish a flag that is part of history ,somehow you will end racism.etc,etc
oh the shit you can get into while sitting in a waiting room.

do most of you ladies post while twiddling your thumbs from the last ncns? Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
No shit!
Been sitting at this tag office an hour!
probably she don't want to and don't have to Originally Posted by notequiteatroll

Yes, YES!! Best answer, could not have said it better myself
Now I see why I never post,,,
lately you have been posting many threAds.IJS
A trick comment,,,heh !?!
We have freedom of speech, but it comes at a cost. Say whatever you want but there are consequences. You may have to defend it vigorously. Of course the mods can stamp out the conversation in the guise of civility, LOL.

Re BAby Dallas: She has freedom of menu.

We have freedom of choice re who to see.

It all works out well for everyone.

This prevents disappointment during the visit, no whining or begging.

But for the love of God, quit whining on the forum begging favors from the providers. Man up. It is what it is, deal with it.
Exactly, you might get an ass spanking for speaking your mind on here, but hey I`m ready with my ass out....lol Spank away folks!

& yes the nagging about why you don't do this and dont do that, gets annoying...There are PLENTY of other girls who do all those extra things, just not this girly
Now I see why I never post,,,
lately you have been posting many threAds.IJS
A trick comment,,,heh !?! Originally Posted by Lorde

Ok I never understood that, why if we post a thread, then its considered an AD??? I`ll just post an AD if I want an AD, I don`t post threADS to get business. This is just for fun for me Its entertainment hunny..
  • kman
  • 07-12-2015, 03:36 PM
Calm down BabyDallas lol theres gonna always be spectators and critics at anything you do even if its something as simple as reading a book
Calm down BabyDallas lol theres gonna always be spectators and critics at anything you do even if its something as simple as reading a book Originally Posted by kman
Lol, Your right I just like to entertain the fuckery on here...(so much of it) I`ll come up with another interesting threAD in the next day or so....