Moco goofy

after reading the accounts in this thread, I'm happy she stood me up.
after reading the accounts in this thread, I'm happy she stood me up. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
lmao
I remember seeing a review on her and the guy put DATY in the description
I fuck Georiga like...every other weekend. No need to write another review. Same as usual. As far as the freshness, I don't get any of that.
And update for you: She works a Chilli's at night, so nights are best. The head and pussy still A1. But don't see if you don't want...more for me.
I fuck Georiga like...every other weekend. No need to write another review. Same as usual. As far as the freshness, I don't get any of that.
And update for you: She works a Chilli's at night, so nights are best. The head and pussy still A1. But don't see if you don't want...more for me. Originally Posted by terryshed
Damn now I don't want Chilli's anymore..
Who is this chick? Link?
Damn now I don't want Chilli's anymore.. Originally Posted by Cdeezy817
"Manager, this burger is rancid! it has a peculiar offensive odor"!

"let me speak with your Server (Moco goofy)..."

"yeah Boss, I was juggling the food tray, some of it was about to tip over, so I parked the burger between my legs for a few moments.. you will notice the lettuce went from crisp to wilted, as well..."
She (goofy) no showed me last week...
She (goofy) no showed me last week... Originally Posted by arlington_golf_guy
Don't sweat it, you ain't missing much.
What's her FS quote?
What's her FS quote? Originally Posted by Trailblaazer
I talked her into 80 for a full hour MSOG CFS
I talked her into 80 for a full hour MSOG CFS Originally Posted by SES66065
Ask her to take shower before session...She stinks badly at the bottom ..which will leave that smell on your body and After session you might have to take shower .. LOL
Lol I don't understand, stink fetish I couldn't imagine ever having fs after smelling that. My dick would never forgive me LMAO
It's hit or miss... She will shower upon request... ALWAYS bring a hat because she never has one. I typically bring her back to my place 1/1.5 hour session 80 bucks can't beat it when you just need to pound something.