Serious question...

Getting outsmarted by a hooker is pathetic.
Hows that?

Come on Treetop, tell me.
Hows that?

Come on Treetop, tell me. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
If a hooker is able to contact the wife the dude was outsmarted.

No way a dude that continues to lie to a hooker will willingly give the hooker the info needed to contact his wife.

The only way she can find the wife is from info provided by the dude she manipulated for her own selfish benefit.
Hows that?

Come on Treetop, tell me. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Thanks
This is just one of the many reasons why hobbyists and providers should probably just keep their relationship professional. Having affairs with either usually never ends well.
..... why hobbyists and providers should probably just keep their relationship professional. Having affairs with either never ends well. Originally Posted by Nikki Famme
Fixed that for you
{staff edit- CK} Originally Posted by Whispers
Not sure why it would be edited. It's a known fact here in Austin to many that a certain Provider outed a certain hobbyist to the world including his wife.

Are we no longer allowed to point out which providers have gone to such extremes in regards to destroying the lives or hobbyist?

Yes.

There ARE 2 parties and neither should enter into relationships such as what transpired but ONE of the two parties is a PROFESSIONAL and should be EXPECTED to maintain the privacy of men that were clients.
Not sure why it would be edited. It's a known fact here in Austin to many that a certain Provider outed a certain hobbyist to the world including his wife.

Are we no longer allowed to point out which providers have gone to such extremes in regards to destroying the lives or hobbyist?

Yes.

There ARE 2 parties and neither should enter into relationships such as what transpired but ONE of the two parties is a PROFESSIONAL and should be EXPECTED to maintain the privacy of men that were clients. Originally Posted by Whispers

Can't understand why they edited that either. They are both long gone and he probably won't return, even under a different handle.

I forgot about her, thanks for the reminder.
Interesting edit...

Seen a few of these lately.
It must be so painful for everyone. One of the lessons I've learned in life is that revenge doesn't work. You end up feeling shitty and hurt yourself more than the person you spited, and you just release a lot of bad energy into the world.
  • Loxly
  • 09-23-2018, 05:27 PM
Having the cash and the opportunities made available by the Provider often lead to getting in too deep. Even in the RW a one-time tryst could end up being a regular thing that ends badly like this scenario.

If you can handle it, being a stoic, bastard hobbyist is the safest way to go.
With all that said, when it was all over, would you get back on the site and start seeing the ladies again, or hang up your hat and find another hobby? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Like stamp collecting? Hardly a replacement.

If your wife was the love of your life, that would be one thing. But if she was, why would you subject her to that?

More likely you don't really care about anything else than your own satisfaction. So hobby on.

No judgment. Just be true to yourself.

My situation is much different. A lot of guys don't find the love of their life, or if they do, they blow it, or it falls apart for some other reason.

Losers need love too, and the hobby is all too happy to provide.
Like stamp collecting? Hardly a replacement.

If your wife was the love of your life, that would be one thing. But if she was, why would you subject her to that? Originally Posted by Dev Null
Variety I reckon. You can love someone and want to have sex with other women. Why does it have to be one way or the other?
Variety I reckon. You can love someone and want to have sex with other women. Why does it have to be one way or the other? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
A lot of us here can relate with loving someone, without having sexual desires for her. In my case, I like 28 year old women, I did when I marry one 7 years older, and I do now, some 20 years later.