2 great things about Kamala Harris

You're not getting it. Let's try again...

If Donald Trump said he wouldn't even consider choosing a running mate who isn't a white male, that would be racist (and sexist), right?

Well, Joe Biden openly boasted he wouldn't even consider choosing a running mate who isn't a black female.

And you say that's NOT racist or sexist?
You're not getting it. Let's try again...

If Donald Trump said he wouldn't even consider choosing a running mate who isn't a white male, that would be racist (and sexist), right?

Well, Joe Biden openly boasted he wouldn't even consider choosing a running mate who isn't a black female.

And you say that's NOT racist or sexist? Originally Posted by lustylad
No, that’s a preference, one criteria that is part of the whole.
No, that’s a preference, one criteria that is part of the whole. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
ohh... it's just a "preference"? like what ice cream flavor does joe biden prefer?

Well then... if Trump openly states he has a "preference" for white guys over women and/or minorities, that's cool too?

Not racist or sexist in the least... just a "preference", right?
ohh... it's just a "preference"? like what ice cream flavor does joe biden prefer?

Well then... if Trump openly states he has a "preference" for white guys over women and/or minorities, that's cool too?

Not racist or sexist in the least... just a "preference", right? Originally Posted by lustylad
Actually yes it is.
Not sure what your answer is. Yes, it's cool or yes, it's racist.

Please explain and elaborate.
Not sure what your answer is. Yes, it's cool or yes, it's racist.

Please explain and elaborate. Originally Posted by lustylad
You’re being deliberately obtuse and I’m just not interested in trying to explain it to you anymore.
You’re being deliberately obtuse and I’m just not interested in trying to explain it to you anymore. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

???

Nothing obtuse about any of my posts. I'm actually trying to keep this convo as simple as possible.

Let's try another approach.

I support Martin Luther King's dream. I want us all to live in a truly COLORBLIND society. It appears from some of your comments you don't agree, but please go ahead and prove me wrong.
I'd vote for her...Trump is demented and he wears diapers
???

Nothing obtuse about any of my posts. I'm actually trying to keep this convo as simple as possible.

I support Martin Luther King's dream. I want us all to live in a truly colorblind society. It appears from some of your comments you don't agree, but please go ahead and prove me wrong. Originally Posted by lustylad
Since MLK didn’t call for a colorblind society, your support is suspect.
I thought this thread was about the former Calif prosecutor.
I thought this thread was about the former Calif prosecutor. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Actually it’s about the OP’s racism. Some people just want to argue about it.
I don’t believe so because although her gender and racial identity are attributes that Biden looked for I don’t believe that they were the only things that he considered.

The OP wrote, “She could have the exact same policies. All that matters is gender and color.”

Again, that’s racism and sexism. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

Biden made a deal with Jim Clyburn for his endorsement to both appoint a black female to the Supreme Court and a black FEMALE VP ... Harris. you do recall that yeah?

Clyburn: I Told Biden to Pick a Black Female Running Mate If He Wanted to Win

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jim-cl...-wanted-to-win

is this sexist? is this racist? if you say no to racism simply because Clyburn is black that's a "whitewash" of the outright racism and sexism of what Clyburn forced Biden into.

Actually it’s about the OP’s racism. Some people just want to argue about it. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

pay no attention to the "OP" he's a man of many handles and known for intentionally racist remarks.
Biden made a deal with Jim Clyburn for his endorsement to both appoint a black female to the Supreme Court and a black FEMALE VP ... Harris. you do recall that yeah?

Clyburn: I Told Biden to Pick a Black Female Running Mate If He Wanted to Win

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jim-cl...-wanted-to-win

is this sexist? is this racist? if you say no to racism simply because Clyburn is black that's a "whitewash" of the outright racism and sexism of what Clyburn forced Biden into.

pay no attention to the "OP" he's a man of many handles and known for intentionally racist remarks. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
It’s representation—valuing the lived experience of (in the case of Justice Jackson) someone who is a woman (4/9), black (2/9), and a former public defender (1/9). It seems the more diverse perspectives brought to bear on deciding how the laws weigh on all Americans makes it more likely they weigh fairly. Is that not the sort of America you want?
Actually it’s about the OP’s racism. Some people just want to argue about it. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
pay no attention to the "OP" he's a man of many handles and known for intentionally racist remarks. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yes, the OP is known for racist remarks and the point of this thread is to use racist and sexist language to denigrate the Vice President.

Recognizing racism or sexism, pardon the pun, is not a black and white issue. A lot of the time it requires context and some times prior experience to fully understand the language and situation in which it is used.

The problem with the argument that Lustylad and Waco are using is that it is a strawman argument. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

They are trying to equate the fact that Biden chose a black woman as proof of racism while the fact that she is the first black / asian / female vice president in 244 years is in itself proof of prior racism and sexism.

By doing so they can claim racism against those who experience racism, or better still they can claim that those who do practice racism are not themselves racist.
???

I support Martin Luther King's dream. I want us all to live in a truly COLORBLIND society. It appears from some of your comments you don't agree, but please go ahead and prove me wrong. Originally Posted by lustylad

Why do you keep this going in thread where the OP is already banned ?

You have done this so many times. You start out by asking questions that don't need to be answered......then start badgering.....then demeaning because your question didn't get answered.